One Shot

Wei Wuxian's pov

XXX University.

"Wei Ying, wake up. We're here." I opened my eyes as I heard my fiance's voice waking me up. I looked around before landed my eyes on my fiance.

"I'm sleepy, Lan Zhan." I whined to him. He just smiled and rubbed my head lovingly.

"You have to attend your classes, okay. Be a good student and a good baby to me or Yibo will kill me for making you skipped classes." He said. I just chuckled.

"Baba won't kill you, Lan Zhan. Trust me." I said reassured him. His hand reached up onto mine and pull it towards his lips and kissed my knuckle. I blushed at the gesture.

"I love you so much, love." He said.

"I love you too, old man." I teased. He chuckled before pulling me into a kiss. No tongue involved, but still passionate. We pull away and he kissed my forehead.

"Alright, Lan Zhan. I'm gonna get going. Drive safely. Bye! Love you." Can't get enough of the I love you's, seriously.

"Love you too, Wei Ying." He said. I got out of the car and made my way to meet up with my friends at the cafeteria, not forget to turned around and waved at my fiance. He waved back and smile. I returned his smile and continue walking knowing that he will not leave until I was out of his sight.

As I was nearing the cafeteria, I spotted them immediately. I walked up to them and Jin Ling was the first to noticed me.

"Wei Wuxian!" He called out to me a little bit loud. The whole group to turned around and look at me.

"Geez, Jin Ling. Did Sizhui over fed you with sugar? Jin Ling rolled his eyes as he pulled Sizhui into his arms and leaned his head on Sizhui's shoulder.

"By the way, Jing Ling, you look better in short hair. You look ridiculously ugly with your long hair. When did you cut it?" I asked and sat beside Jiang Cheng

"Yesterday. By the way, you're pretty late. Did something good happened yesterday?" Jin Ling asked teasingly making me blushed.

"S-shut up, Jin Ling. We're not some kind of horny rabbit like you and Sizhui." I defended myself.

"There, there. You two, stop it." Sizhui stopped us before Jin Ling could even say anything. I turned to Jiang Cheng.

"By the way, Jiang Cheng, where's Xichen ge?" I asked.

"He didn't have any classes in the morning." He answered.

"And I'm going back to our apartment to cuddle up with him." He added while gathering all his stuff and get up ready to walk.

"Hm? You're gonna skip class?" I asked.

"No, silly. Today's classes is cancelled. Didn't you read our class group chat? The prof got sudden emergency." Jiang Cheng explained. I checked my phone and he's right.

"Gonna go now. Bye, guys." Jiang Cheng said and walked away.

"We're going to the mall to shop for some stuff. But before that, we're going to the coffee shop to have breakfast. Wanna come?" Sizhui offered.

"Yeah. Come with us, Wei Wuxian. It's been a while since the last time we hangout together. I missed you tho you always get on my nerve." Jin Ling said making Sizhui chuckle at his statement.

"And ruin your date? Nope." I said.

"You're not ruining anything." Sizhui said as he and Jin Ling pulled me towards their car.