4- Alone

Vero POV

I slammed open the door to Haruhi and Cyura's room.

"Vero, what the hell?" Cyura yelled, knowing instantly it would be none-other than I to barge in.

"Give me your phone."

"What? No." Cyrua said and stepped back, she was unpacking her bags in the room with Haruhi whom was in the bathroom.

"Cyura. Give me. Your. Phone." I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Why?" Cyura asked, seeing how serious I was.

"I need to talk to your father." My hands felt cold and I felt so nasuous. Was the window open? The window was open. It was the salty smell of the ocean.

I staggered over to her and she moved, I took the chance to close the window behind her.

"Vero? Vero what's wrong?" I felt so heavy and tired. The smell was suffocating me.

I covered my mouth as I felt myself dry heave. Nothing came out but I still felt awful.

"G-Give me your godamn phone!" I yelled, slamming my freehand down onto the ground. Cyura stared at me and slowly handed me her phone. 

"H..Here.." She mumbled. I unlocked it and quick dialed her father.

"Cyura?"

"Sir, I can't do this, send someone else."

"Vero, this is your job, nobody elses, deal with it."

"B-but sir."

"I don't have time for this, do your job or die in the streets like I should've left you." Without another word he had hung up. I blinked back the tears in my eyes and threw the phone onto the bed, it bounced off and onto the floor but it wouldn't have been as bad if I had thrown it to the floor myself.

"FUCK!" I yelled and punched the ground again. The nasuea was returning and I felt sick to my bones. 

"Vero!" Cyura cried and knelt beside me. "What happened? Stop it, you're hurting yourself!" She grabbed my hand and I snatched it back from her, now feeling the sharp pain.

"This is your fault! I didn't want to come here." I yelled and punched the ground again with my free hand.  I didn't look at Cyura, I didn't dare see her face. I stood up abruptly and ran out, and just ran.

I heard shrieks of the maids as I barley dodged them walking down the halls, and I just ran. I was out running the smell of the ocean by just that much. I wiped me nose and could smell blood. I looked down at my knuckles to see them bleeding and before I could think anything else I felt myself falling onto my side. The wall slammed into my back and I heard crashing of plates as the wind was knocked out of me.

"Vero-chan!!" Honey cried and I saw the short blonde scamper to me. I growled at him and pushed  myself up with my bloodied hands. 

"FUCK OFF!" I yelled, wiping at my eyes. Honey's eyes began to water as he reached out to touch me and I swiped at him. Shi-hyung pulled Honey back before I could make contact with his arm. "I didn't want to come here." I whispered and covered my face with my arm, lowering my head onto the floor next to the broken glass plates.

"Get up." Shi-hyung spoke emotionlessly.

"I said fuck off!" I swipped glass at his feet. He didn't move, or at least I didn't see him move. 

I felt something tug on the back of my shirt and suddenly I was lifted up. 

"FUCK OFF, PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW." I roared, kicking and flailing. Shi-hyung put me far from where I could kick him. He stared at me and walked off, still holding me up in the air infront of him, out of legs reach. "YOU STUPID ASSHOLE PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW BEFORE I RIP OUT YOUR INTESTINES THROUGH YOUR ASS."