Part 2

Like this Neha forgot that she was upset and started playing with Sanskar unaware of two pairs of eyes adoring them, one was of receptionist while the other was of a twenty-year-old girl who was looking at Sanskar lost in his charm and his childish attitude. Automatically, her lips curved into a smile and her trance broke hearing her father's voice. At the same time sensing someone's presence, Sanskar too turned in her direction and their eyes met for a few seconds before the girl went to her father who was waiting in his car at the entrance. Sanskar too followed her and was looking at the car till it went out of sight.

He came back and asked the friendly receptionist about the girl.

"Her name is Swara, she is learning music in the academy upstairs", said the receptionist.

"Oh, does she come every day?", asked Sanskar eagerly for which the receptionist nodded and went in as the director called her. Coming back, she informed Sanskar to go in and he followed. After the auditions, Sanskar called Ragini and she arrived there in ten minutes.

"Hey Sanskar, how did it go?", asked Ragini driving the car.

"As usual, they said they will get back to me later. I don't know when will that time come?", replied Sanskar with a sigh.

"Don't spoil your mood, we are going out today, you remember right? There you will find many beautiful girls..." before she completed, Sanskar gave a stern look, so she added, "to make friends of course".

"On the mention of beautiful girls I remember, today I saw an angel in orange color salwar. Her eyes, her hair...I am not finding appropriate words to describe her. She is that beautiful", Sanskar said while drifting into his world dreaming about Swara.

"Wow, looks like my innocent boyfriend fell in love", teased Ragini.

"Stop it Ragu, it's just that she is way too cute to forget and that doesn't mean I am in love with her and all. One more thing, I am your brother's best friend and not your boyfriend. Let's put that clear", said Sanskar in a no-nonsense tone.

"Okay, baba you are my brother's friend only...now don't put your face like that. Call and Inform Arjun that we are going out tonight", said Ragini, her smile not leaving her face.

Sanskar called Arjun,

"Bro, Ragini is taking me out to a party. We will be back a little late. Don't wait for us", said Sanskar.

"Hmm, she is spoiling you too Sanskar. Anyways, as long as you are with her, I don't need to worry. By the way Sanskar, your dad is calling since yesterday. I feel its good if you speak with him once", said Arjun.

"Cut it Arjun, I am not interested to talk about it", said Sanskar feeling pissed off.

"Fine, come back soon", said Arjun before disconnecting the call.

"Done", said Sanskar to Ragini.

"Haww, not fair. If I ever called him, he wouldn't stop before giving me a lecture for one long hour and I don't understand why he trusts you so much", she shrugged her shoulders.

"That, you can't understand. Let it be", saying this Sanskar switched on the radio and they rode off to the most famous pub of Mumbai.

The next morning, after both Ragini and Arjun left, Sanskar took a taxi and reached the same film studio and was waiting outside for Swara. Around the same time as the previous day, she came downstairs and was standing near the entrance waiting for her father. That's when she noticed him and she immediately looked down when their eyes met. 

"Oh God looks like she is shy. How should I approach her?  Should I just go and say Hi or wait for her to make the first move? will she ever do?", In the midst of all his thoughts, Swara's father arrived and she left with him only after glancing at Sanskar for one last time. This continued for a few days and no one made an attempt to speak with each other but both of them were enjoying the silence.

One evening, as Sanskar was waiting for Swara to come out of the studio, he got an idea and went and hid behind a tree. As she came out, she looked in the direction where Sanskar used to stand but not finding him at his usual spot, she was looking for him around and suddenly,

"Are you searching for someone?", came Sanskar's voice from behind her, completely startling her. She abruptly turned back and shook her head in no while her cheeks giving away the truth. They turned red making Sanskar smile. But before he spoke further, she walked away and stood a little far away from him. At that moment, her father arrived to pick her up and she sat in the car looking at Sanskar through the side mirror.

"Swara, tomorrow you have to stay at home...there is a family coming to see you. It is just a formality as the match is almost fixed. I haven't seen the boy but the family is well reputed and very rich, just like us. I am really very happy for you dear", her father said driving the car away from the studio unaware of the storm he has created in his daughter's heart. Tears started welling up her eyes looking at the distant figure of Sanskar who was just looking at the car.

"Why am I feeling like this? Do I love him? I don't even know his name...what will I tell my dad? will he ever agree? I have never said no to my father. My parents are my everything, till now they have taken all the decisions for me and has given me everything even before I asked. And now I forgot how to ask for something I want. What should I do now?", with all these questions in mind Swara closed her eyes hiding the tears from the world. 

On the other hand, Sanskar was muttering something in frustration "can't her father come late for once...huh?" and then he answered Arjun's call,

"Hey Sanskar, come home right now", ordered Arjun.

"Why? what happened?", asked Sanskar being confused.

"Come na, I will tell you", replied Arjun before disconnecting the call.

As Sanskar reached the house, he found Arjun at the door

"Arjun, I saw his car outside. Why is he here?", asked Sanskar in an angry tone.

"Shh Sanskar, he is your father. Behave yourself", Arjun tried to calm him down but to no avail.

"I hope he remembers that", said Sanskar sarcasm evident in his voice.  

"I wish I can forget that as well", came in Ram's (Sanskar's father) voice as he came out followed by his mother and Ragini.

"But what to do your mother here has made my life hell until I get her to you. Hope you are happy now Sujatha(Sanskar's mother), seeing your useless son doing nothing and living at his friend's expense", said Ram looking at his son.

"Uncle please, Sanskar has got all right on me. I am sure he will be at the top one day", Arjun came to Sanskar's rescue as he didn't want to increase the gap between this father and son duo.

"Whatever I have another important thing to tell your friend, his mother has seen a girl for him and we are going to their house tomorrow. Ask him to be available", said Ram not looking at anyone in particular.

"No way", shouted Sanskar.

"He won't get anyone better than this girl for his qualification, Arjun make him understand", shouted back Ram.

"Sanskar, I have seen the picture of the girl, she is so beautiful and I feel she would be a perfect match for you. Trust me, just once come with us tomorrow, I am sure you would like her", Arjun tried to convince him but Sanskar denied.

"Arjun I love someone", revealed Sanskar.

"Whom?", asked Ram instantly but Sanskar didn't reply.

"Does she love you too?", added Ram.

"I don't know", said Sanskar looking down.

"I don't believe this. You are just trying to escape this marriage", snapped Ram for which they heard a voice saying that "Yes, she loves him too", and all the four heads turned towards Ragini.

"How do you know?", asked Arjun being confused or I must say a bit jealous as he didn't know this information about his best friend before his sister.    

"Because that girl is me", said Ragini not looking at Sanskar shocking everyone in the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------