Reunited

Notes:

Andrew X Reader

This is in the normal AU

Platonic relationship

Hunter Reader

Gender neutral Reader

Third Person's POV

There was a child that just been left by his mother who died from the people who thinks that he is a monster. He cried and curled into a ball while those people are getting close to him. But someone interrupted.

"Hey! Get away from him!"

It was a man/woman wearing a coat holding a book that is bigger than normal. One of the people shout back at him/her.

"Don't interrupt us! Or are you with this monster!? Get him/her!"

Some of the people quickly go to him/her to capture him/her but he/she has a plan. He/she opened the large book and starts saying something that wasn't heard by the others. He/she then pointed at the people and instantly a hoard what looked like ghosts flow out from the book and blow them all away from the child. He/she quickly goes to the child and kneel down.

"Are you alright little one?"

The child peek a bit from his arms to see what happened and see the blurry figure of the man/woman who saved him.

"A-a sorcerer/sorceress! Get the whole village to stop him/her!"

The man from the group starts to get up and was about to run away but the man/woman quickly made some of the 'ghost' to knock them out on the ground with memory lost. He/she look at the child and offer his/her hand.

"Come with me. I'll take care of you"

The child feel safe with this strange man/woman he just met so he give him/her his hand the man/woman helped him up. He fell to the ground again because he lost his strength.

"Oh dear. I guess I need to carry you huh"

The man/woman closed his/her book and put it in his/her armpit. And then he/she easily lifts up the child up with just one arm and they start walking in the dead of the night.

"W-who.. are you?"

The child asks while looking at his saviour and holding tightly at his/her clothes so he won't fall off.

"Oh my name is (Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n). You could call me whatever you want dear. And what's your name?"

"O-oh.. my name is A-Andrew mister/miss (Y/n).."

"What a lovely name for a lovely boy like you"

Andrew look at him/her with disbelief. He was always called a monster all his life and only his mother loved him. He cried again.

"Y-you.. don't think I-I'm.. a m-monster?"

"Not at all! Who would call you a monster? I will terror them to no end for calling such a sweetheart like you a monster!"

(Y/n) wiped Andrew's tears after holding his/her book with his/her armpit. He/she smiled at the child to calm him down.

"Now don't cry. I'll protect you even if it's the last thing I do! I promise you"