Part 1. Mattia Polibio

You're moving away and Mattia wants to come with you but you refuse to let him leave all of his friends.

"No Mattia. You are not going with me."

"Y/n, i can literally book a flight any day and come back. Please let me come with you!"

"Mattia i said no! Think about all of the consequences you'll have for coming with me! Stay here with your friends."

"Stop telling me what to do. I'm going with you and that's final!

"You know, you are so stubborn sometimes. You know that? I said no and you STILL insist on going. Your not even thinking about how your friends would feel!"

"Yea but it's how i feel! Not them!"

He raises his hand to fix his hair and you flinch. Your eyes start to water and he looks at you with a shocked face.

"Baby, did you really think i would hit you?"

You slowly nod and let the tears fall from your eyes. He walks closer to you and embraces you into a big hug

"I would never do that to you. Yes i know right now we are arguing, but i would never lay a hand on you."

"I know. It's just... too much to deal with right now."

"That's why i need to come with you!"

"What about our parents? What will they think? Where would you stay?"

Mattia goes silent.

"Did you not think about that? That's why you should stay. I'll come visit at least twice every month."

"I guess so. I mean, it's for the best anyway."

"I love you, Mattia."

"I love you more, Y/n."

And this is the new jersey boys book😍 who should i do next? ✌🏽

288 words