Chapter 7: flash back ending

*clink* the penny dropped on the floor making me snap back into reality. Everyone staring as they walk past, the sniggers from teenagers and the looks of disgust from adults who should know better.

Judgements are made too soon and to early without knowing someone's background or story. Comments like " he has made his bed he should lay in it. "
" All he wants is money for drugs . "

I don't choose to be homeless in the middle of winter the cold breeze flowing viciously my teeth chattering and finger tips blue and my feet blocks of ice.
I don't choose to have judgment thrown at me left right and centre.
I don't choose to have nowhere to stay.
I form choose the life I'm now living.

A raindrop lands on my nose another on my hand before you know it it's pouring with rain. Splashing off the floor and puddles soon appearing everywhere was now chaotic a little bit of rain changes the whole atmosphere.
The raindrops soon turned into hail.

This was my life from now on. Questions fill my head that I can't answer. I can't live this life anymore I don't want this life anymore I try to sleep it away but all else fails.

The emptiness soon turned to numbness as I lay in my old sleeping bag. Another person walks past giving me a look of disgust. They can tell, it was obvious. My paranoia got the best of me do they know my past or history. I felt the world against me.