Meet & Greet : Jake Cooper

jake was having a meet and greet in the building your mom works at, you couldn't go though because you couldn't afford to and plus, you had to help your mom at work if you wanted to go shopping with your friends this weekend.

- y/n's pov -
after i thought jake's meet and greet was over, i went to go clean up the space so my mom didn't have to waste time on that instead of her more important work. i was in the middle of cleaning when i hear a voice say "what are you doing here?!" and i turn around to see jake "my mom works here, i'm helping her out today." "oh".  "so how was your little event" "it was really nice, i love meeting my supporters" he seems really sweet "aw, that's so sweet to say."
- end of y/n's pov -

- jake's pov -
'wow, this girl is so pretty' i think to myself, i stare into her eyes, admire her gorgeous eye color. i pick her up and hug her while looking into her eyes, i take her into this break room i found and sit her down.
- end of jake's pov -

- y/n's pov -
i'm sitting on top of him, basically straddling him, we start making out and before anything else could happen he had to leave. before he leaves we trade numbers, "nice meeting you jake, my name is y/n btw" "nice meeting you too y/n"
- end of y/n's pov -

-
-
-
-
-

i'm sorry this chapter was so bad guys, i haven't really had the motivation to write recently so i'm just edited old drafts, i have two more that i might edit and put up soon but for now here's this. bye guys.