savior complex.

━━━━━━

━━━━━━

THE GREAT ART OF LIFE IS SENSATION,

TO FEEL THAT WE EXIST, EVEN IN PAIN.

━━━━━━

     There wasn't a guide to heroism, but one thing was abundantly clear to any and all behind a mask— with great power comes great responsibility.

Violet Parr, young and charismatic with a newfound savior complex, spent years in heart of crime in Metroville. Her family were firm believers that you actually could have it all (so long as you remembered accountability above all else) and Violet became exhibit A in balancing her life as an invisible hero and a high school student with a blooming social life.

Though an unexpected fire torch in her juggling act soon came to scorn her, for everything fell apart and she was left with nothing.

Five years later, in a small apartment, a few hundred miles from home, Violet still felt the loss of her boyfriend, Tony, to the last villain she ever faced heavy on her heart. However, life moved on regardless, both were gone, as was her alter ego, and she was four years into college with her closest friend, Karen, still at her side. And they'd made an agreement— no more saving the world... just a mundane, bystander on the sidewalk life for the both of them. Unfortunately, it wasn't the end, and evil never slept.

     A persistent visitor... better yet, an annoyance, had appeared in a last fruitless attempt to turn back the clock on their decision to give up being heroes. Her younger brother, Dash, had spun another web of conspiracies to go along with her jittery professor of quantum mechanics after too little sleep and far too many Frappuccinos.

     No one, including Dash himself, expected to unveil a mastermind at work on something larger than life itself. The MWI, otherwise known as the many-worlds interpretation... or simply the multiverse theory these days, was an idea that implied an infinite number of universes existed simultaneously. And Violet had handed him the key to finally unlocking the truth behind those other worlds in her nine page, midterm essay.

     She never thought any of it could ever become something real... couldn't have ever predicted that, because of her, she and Dash would end up in a parallel world of their own, where a hero named for spiders with powers that allowed him to swing from building to building would come to their aid, though, all in a day of a hero at work, right?

⭑・゚゚・・・゚゚・⭑

LINDSEY MORGAN.....
VIOLET PARR