Chapter 10 "I like you"

Back at the house the two decided to watch a movie together. Both knew and couldn't deny their feelings for each other.

As they sat on the couch the meifwa told Zane something. "I like you.." She said hesitantly. "I like you too," he replied.

 "So, are we together?" She asked blushing. "Yes," he responded with a smile. 

 "Can I ask you another question?"

 "Sure," he said.

 "C-c-can I see y-yo-your freckles?"

 Zane let out a laugh. "What kind of question is that?" He then answered her request by taking off his mask.

 Kawaii-chan gasped. "They're so cute!"

(Amazing fanart not mine!)

 "You think so?" He asked. "Of course!" She giggled. "They're so cute, I don't understand why you hide them."

 "Anxiety?" He says it like a question more than an answer.

 "Well, I think they make you more handsome!"

 He then pulls Kawaii-chan close. "You know, I never got to get the chance to compliment you, but, your gorgeous." The meifwa slightly purrs. "Thank you."

 "No need to thank me, just stating the facts."

 "Now that we're a couple, we need to make names for each other!" 

 Zane chuckles. "And what names are you thinking of?" She purses her lips as she thinks. "Honey? Sweetie? Babe?" She says the last one with a cute laugh. "Well," Zane starts, "I know what I'll call you."

 Kawaii-chan tilts her head. "What?" Zane looks into her eyes and smiles again.

 "My cupcake." 

. . .

A/N:         Fin.

Wow, this story has been fun to write. This is my second fanfic, so I apologize if there are any mistakes that were made. I hope you all enjoyed this! If you did then I'm very happy to know :)