Chapter 1 - The Beginning

While walking down the halls of Brider High, Alex attacks Thomas again and again. But most times the football team stops him, but they can't all the time. Hi, I'm Thomas. My life kinda sucks. No, I take that back. My life really sucks. Some people bully the hell outta me, and some treat me like I have more privileges than them, when really, all I want is to be treated like everyone else. It sucks, having down syndrome, and I don't talk to the guidance counselor because I prefer talking to my friends about my problems. They actually treat me like a normal person, not less of one, nor more of one. That's why the football team at my school, is amazing. They like being my friend, they know that we're a team, and we shouldn't treat others like their less or more of a person. Not even the most popular girls can get a date with any of us - me because I'm gay - unless they've spent as long as it takes for someone to know the real them. If one of the guys thinks one of them is a bitch, then the guy they were hitting on will make sure their not. And when Alex bullies me, they're always there for me. Well, not always. Anyways, enough about me. Let's get to the present day...