We're Gonna Need a Spotlight ( part 1)

Olivia point of view:
Lizzie says" Member what mom said we are airy clouds floating high above a turbulent sea of drama".
Josie says " Three clouds who are not triggered by seeing ex-boyfriend".
Olivia says " Who also do not make-out with ex-girlfriends".
Lizzie says" Not going crazy over a crush".
Josie and Olivia say " Hmm".
Lizzie says " Thanks to mom I have a silver lining ".
Josie says " Salts and triplets 2.0"
They all three cross arms together walking in the same timing with each other.  They walking to Hope, Landon, Rafael in the area that they are sitting on. Hope and Landon are sitting on a blue sofa with yellow and white poke dots pillow maybe a white throw a light blanket on the sofa and Rafael a light tan chair.
Saltzman triplets say " good morning "
Lizzie says " Rafael!"
Rafael says " Hi? How was your trip?"
Josie says " Excellent"
Olivia says" Thank you and welcome back Landon".
" Didn't you vote me out says to Josie?" says Landon. " That's all in the past yeah is everyone excited as I am for tonight," says Lizzie.
Landon says" what's happening tonight ". " The school's annual talent show all the factions complete, " says Olivia. " You know the witch performance is gonna be the same without you guys," said Hope. The bells ring as an announcement that a speaker all around the school that he will be talking about. " If I could have your attention. Last night we were able to capture a monster here on the grounds. We have everything under control. But given this potential danger, it is with a heavy heart that I must postpone the talent show.'' says Dr.Saltzman. All most every one of the students in the Salvatore school was disappointed and they were groaning of the reaction that they heard about the talent show. " Hopefully, we'll be able to reschedule this...unique event... at a later date. A much, much later date,"  says Dr.Saltzman. " Kind of overkill if you ask me. I told your dad that a unicorn barely counts as a monster," said Hope.    " Are for real a fucking unicorn I hope I can take a selfie with the unicorn that would be so amazing. Plus I would love a unicorn finally got a dream to come true to see a unicorn. I am so happy to see that magical creature since I was five years old I have finally come true thanks to the Lord. " says Olivia. " Dearest father. Does this dangerous monster happen to be a magical pony?" Says Lizzie. " Maybe," says Dr.Saltzman. " Of all of the manipulative ploys to.. With all due respect, I think that this is a matter for the honor council, " says Lizzie. " Well, then bring it up at the next month's meeting."Dr.Saltzman. " Was actually thinking of callings calling an emergency session. And I think I know how we're gonna vote, " says Josie. " And dad can I have a selfie with the magical unicorn? '' said Olivia. " No, you can have a picture with the unicorn in tell we learn more about it," said Dr.Saltzman. " Good news, friends. The talent show is going on as previously scheduled," says Olivia. " Hey, do you know where they moved the stupid canes for the talent show? " said Josie. " Lizzie was asking users to find them." Said Olivia. " You seem very anti-cane," said Hope. " No," said Josie and Olivia. " Uh, just anti-doing the exact thing every year. But it's fine," said Olivia. " I'll keep an eye out. But um... I think someone has an eye out for you. " said Hope. " Oh, dear God, hide me, " said Josie. " Hi," says Hope and Olivia. Then both Hope and Olivia move way so Penelope can see Josie and can to her. " Just make sure you read it in private," said Penelope. " I'm not gonna read it at all," said Josie.  " Okay,  what do you think says?  says Hope." " Check this box if you want to kiss me, check this box if you want to kill me? Say, Hope." " I don't know and I don't want to find out. Says Josie". " If you need me to help smite the she-devil, I got you, girl, says Olivia". " Okay said, Josie". " Did Emma just slip in you happy pills or something while we were gone? Said Olivia". " No just have a good day, said Hope". " That makes both of us, say Josie and Olivia".