My little flower

Your law's little sister and you two always stick together know matter what happens

When you two was little,your twin and everything was gone.you had a good and happy lift but 'he' toke it away.

Days...weeks...mounts...years past, you two was living with 'him' and his family.treating you and law like his very own.

But when that day came...everything want down...corazon hide both you and law in the chest...doffy shot corazon...you two crying your lift out.

It hurts...pain...sadness...anger...rage...every feeling you both feel.

When everything want quite, you both feels the chest lift up and carrying you both away.y'all had a plan to run away him this monster.

So you two did and run fear away crying and nobody knows or hear anything.

Years past,you was a part of the 'heart pirates' with your brother,law.he wants revenge,the person who killed his friend,corazon and you know he wants to beat doflamingo and take down 'the smile factory'.

you two was with the
strawhats as they helping too,but right now you,law and luffy was almost close to the top were doffy was at.

{You wearing this btw}

"We almost there you guys"(y/n) said running up the steps,behind her was her best friend luffy and her brother law,"so close to beat mingo's ass!"luffy saids punching his fist together.

"That's not what we planning
Strawhat-ya" law said angrily while running,"law's right luffy,so don't get too excited"(y/n) giggles.

~timeskip to bring you a flirty zoro~

*(Y/N) pov*

We got to the top and then we saw doflamingo and trebol,doflamingo noticed us.

"FuFuFuFuFu well I see you made it,so what do y'all come here for?"doflamingo said "To kick your ass"luffy said angrily "same"law said calmly.

"Fufufufufu you two think you can be me?!,y'all make me laugh"doflamingo laughs loudly."Unless they try to beat yo ass and get away with it" I said with hateful and calmly tone.

Doflamingo stop laughing and looks around but stop to look at me grinning like a monster he is.

"My angle finally grow up to be a woman"he said licking his lips,I feel so uncomfortable and law noticed.he pulled me behind him.

"Don't talk to my sister like one of your whose!"law yelled with anger in his voice.doflamingo grinning wide"what you going to do,hurt me?"he said.

*Normal POV*

"Come on luffy and (y/n)-ya you stay here,okay?" Law said,(y/n) nods.luffy and law were ready to attack doflamingo but he made a clone of himself.