jenlisa 11

Lisa's POV

Flashback

Naglalakad ako habang nagscroll sa phone ko ng bigla kong naisip na nahihirapan na si miss kim at gusto ko syang tulungan.

"Lisa-yahh!!,"may narinig akong sigaw tumingin ako sa kaliwa ko at nakita ko si jisoo unnie.

"Jisoo,"mahina at malungkot na sabi ko.

"Are you ok?,"tanong nya na halatang alalang-alala.

"Yeah wae?,"tanong ko sa kanya ng pinatay kona ang phone ko at inilagay sa pocket ko.

"Ah bakit kasi ang lungkot mo?,"tanong nya ulit but this time para syang naiinis.

"BAKIT BA!!!,"sigaw ko nakita kong nagulat sya.

"Lisa bakit ka nagkakaganyan?,"tanong nya.

End...

Matapos ko sigawan si jisoo unnie umalis sya at iniwan ako dito nainis sya at galit galit sa akin sinapak pa nga ako sobrang sakit.

Naisipan kong bisitahin si miss kim sumakay ako sa motor ko at pumunta sa seoul hospital.

*In the hospital*

I took a deep breath before entering the private room where yoon woo was.

I was now open the door when suddenly miss kim open it.

"Oh hi lisa what are you doing here?,"she said in a suprising tone.

"I was about to visit yoon woo if he's feeling well right now,"i said and she smile and open the door wider for me to come in.

I saw yoon woo was now still sleeping and he has a clothes that wrapped on his head.

"Ok na sya hinihintay lang namin syang gumising,"paliwnag ni miss kim na umupo sa tabi kung saan nakahiga si yoon woo.

"Here i brought some fruits for yoon woo and specially for you too miss kim,"i said as i gave her what i brought.

"Thank you,"she said and smiled

'gosh what a cute and beautiful woman' i said to my thoughts.

"Do you want something to eat your seemes hungry,"she said as she prepared some foods for us.

I just nodded and smiled at her.

I was about to sit when suddenly i notice that yoon woo's finger was moving slowly.

"Miss kim i think yoo woo will be awaken his finger was moving,"i said to the brunette that was preparing our dinner.

"Really yoon woo son i am here,"she said while holding her son's hand.

"Lisa call the doctor now asap,"she said without looking at me and still staring at her son.

"O-okey i will be right back,"i said as i ran towards the door and open it and close it.

I was running going to the doctor room which is far but i keep running for yoon woo.

'Don't worry yoon woo i will save you' Lisa's thought.

👩🏻

Lisa was now in the doctors room and she call yoon woo's doctor.

"Doc i think your patient yoon woo will be awaken i saw his finger was moving,"lisa explain and the doctor ammediately ran towards in the private room where yoon woo was.