Teachings

Sebastian's P.O.V

I rouse the Y/N his H/C were in spikes he glared at me with his E/C orbs that made the corners of my mouth turn up "I'll teach you how to dress like a butler," he wipes the cheek from his dribble "Fine," he sits up as I hand him the double-breasted waistcoat and trousers he gets dressed swiftly with his hair that was untameable I sigh and give up brushing it made it worse. He helps Baldroy with breakfast and set the table in the servant hall with Mey-Rin we finish and he and I clean up. He holds young master's breakfast tray slight tilting it, I adjusted it and we continued walking in silence "I'm astonished at how well-behaved you are," he doesn't respond and follows my suit. I knock on the door and I unfurled the curtains letting the sun shone through the pane "Good morning young master," I give a slight bow and I help Y/N who was struggling with tea "Have you never had tea in your life you're getting it all wrong, you don't put the leaves in the teacup," I take from him and Y/N had a blush dusting his cheeks "No I haven't," I sigh "The tea leaves go in the teapot, then you pour the tea with strainer over it, add sugar and milk," he nods watching me intently "I'm sorry," I raise a brow at him "I can't believe you never had tea in your life," he shrugs "I don't see the big deal," I hand young master the saucer gently and began setting his attire on the bed "Y/N, I'll teach you how to a valet," he nods. I remove young master's nightwear and began clothing him "You could learn a thing or two from it," I glance at his crooked tie "Hey, I did well for the first time tying a tie," I finish knotting young master's bow fix his tie "Your the most uncivilized butler I have ever met," he chuckles "Your not wrong," I raise brow at him "Of course I'm not wrong," young master rolls his eye "Can you stop flirting?" I smirk "Is my lord jealous?" he scoffs and stands walking downstairs towards the dining room we hurry behind him. We stand behind him whilst he ate breakfast "So, we stand behind him while he eats that's a little odd," I laugh "You made it odd by saying anything about," he gulps "I think it was already uncanny before I said anything," I sigh "You'll surely be a headache by luncheon," he grins "I hope," I roll my eyes at him "You know I can you hearing talk right now," I bow "How rude of us my lord, we won't do it again," we tease each other silently "I thought one Sebastian was enough," young master sighs getting up we clean up "I have to admit I enjoy the assistant," he smiles as the smell of smoke filled our noses we dart to the kitchen "Bard, what did I tell you about that flamethrower!" I take the fire hazard from him while Y/N extinguishes the flaming steak with a bowl from the counter "Bard, what were you doing with you flamethrower?" he chuckles and rubs the back of his neck "I was smoking steak," I roll my eyes "Y/N hide this while I talk to Baldroy," he nods taking the flamethrower and running off as I explain smoking meat to Baldroy.

Y/N's P.O.V

I run down the hallway reaching my room the only place I thought to hide and I didn't feel like wandering the huge mansion I hide it under my bed. I smirk and wipe my hands "Now, let's find the kitchen," I gulp with wide eye forgetting where it was so I roamed the hallways searching for a familiar one "I can't believe I got lost!" I groaned turning a corner crashing into the maid who fell on me "I'm sorry!" she squeaks and runs off "Excuse me!" it was too late she pranced off. After an hour I sat down in a random hallway "I'm going to die in this hallway aren't I," on realizing I was on a door I fall to Phantomhive shoes "This something the matter Y/N," I stood up and dusted myself up avoiding eye contact "I got lost," he rolls his eyes "Sit down Sebastian will come with tea, soon," I sigh and take a seat "At least, I didn't die in a random hallway," he chuckles "That's was possible," I glare at him "Not helpful," he scoffs "Anyway, what were you off too if you were away from Sebastian?" I laugh "I had to hide Bard's flamethrower," he smirks "Interesting was there a fire?" I nod "It happened after you left," he slams his hands over my neck and on the chair "You remembered what I said last night," he grips my chin I gulped "I didn't set the fire," he leers at me "I didn't say any about you setting a fire," I tense being forced to stare him in the eye "True," he leans closer "You know your punishment," his lips touch mine my face flared bright there was a knock on the door he moves his hands "Come in," he takes and seat as Sebastian walks in holding a tray "That's where you been," I escape out the room standing by the door. Do I still have ahead? I pat my mane and relax "I thought my head was cut off," Sebastian steps out that moment I say that "I'm not going to ask," I laugh and hid a blush "I got lost," he rubs the bridge of his nose "That doesn't explain you head getting cut off," I shrug.

It was late once Sebastian informed me that Phantomhive requested me I knocked on the office door the familiar voice called me in he perched on his desk I gulp and came closer "You been behaving well," he smiles at me I nod "I don't have a choice with Sebastion," he gestures me to come closer "That's good your being obedient," I gulped at the word obedient feeling like a pet as I take a seat "Mistress, will be mad if I wasn't,".