chapter 2

Its now around noon, Jaehyun left for work hours ago, the continuous beeping from the machine connected to me was driving me insane, one of the many things that are currently driving me insane.

First of all, the fact that my crush found me bleeding out, and he didn't happen to see the masked boy that was trying to save me, and that he knows something about me, was the main cause of my insanity.

What does he know? does he know i like him?

I drowned out the sound of the noisy TV to focus on my thoughts.

what if he likes me back? wait let's not get ahead of ourself ok ok what else could he know?

where is that remote this TV is so loud.

was he trying to tell me that he knows about the masked boy?

I froze.

I could feel the color drain from my face as the TV displayed the mural of Jackson Wang I had created last night.

He knows about me.

Renjun found out who has been going around vandalizing the city. Of course anyone who would've found me bleeding out with a backpack full of empty blue and purple spray paints could've guessed.

Well this is conflicting, it's good that he doesn't know I like him, but at the same time he could get me put in jail, fun.

/ / / POV SWITCH \ \ \

          text from unknown...

unknown:
ge
did you see the girl?

(??)
yes

unknown:
what did she remember?

(??)
nothing
no one will know the truth

unknown: 
good
let's keep it that way

———
more secrets :)