✿ My Ocs ✿

Name~
Mercury

Gender~
Male

Age~
19

Sexuality~
Gay

Appearance~
Straight pink hair which hangs a bit past his ears. He has dark brown eyes, bangs that cover his left eye and a lot of piercings. He wears a long black jacket with lots of patches and a pink shirt underneath. He normally sports a pair of gym shorts that would generally be a bit short by guys standards. Pink ankle socks and black sneakers with a bit of a platform. He's 5'1 but about 5'3 with the platform. Needs glasses but wouldn't be caught dead in them.

Personality~
Mercury is quiet and a bit standoffish outwardly and can come off a bit grumpy/rude. He also has a normal resting look of annoyance. He can be a bit intimidating (if you ignore his height) but is very gentle and surprisingly kind to those he is closer with. Becoming close with him isn't exceptionally hard though he generally has quite a few hang ups with people's personality quirks. Although he generally tries to keep up the appearance of a calm, rational brooding grump, he's really easy to fluster.

Likes~
Nature, Rainy weather, Pink, Cotton candy, Quiet

Dislikes~
Loud rooms/people/Loudness in general, People bringing up his family life

Crush~
Raihan or Piers

Backstory~
Mercury grew up in a wealthy household. His mother died when was 9 and his father raised him and his siblings. Despite this, he was fairly satisfied with his life until. That is until he began to grow restless. However he remained with his family until he was 12 and his father passed away from an illness. Not wanting to be left with the responsibility of raising his younger siblings and having always admired pokemon trainers, he left home to become one.

Pokemon Team~
Hattrem- F, Lvl 35 (Everstone)
Sylveon- M, Lvl 40
Cinncino- M, Lvl 37

Other~
•His sylveon has been his best friend since he was very young
•He'd really like to be a leader of a small gym

//

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Full Name~
Bowie Fleming

Nicknames~
Bo

Birthday~
09/09

Age~
23

Sexuality~
Bisexual

Appearance~
Bowie has long straight periwinkle hair down to his butt. He has a longer more narrow face. He's a bit lanky. He's 5' 8" and his eyes are a greyish blue.

Personality~
Bowie is deeply logical in his thought process(this doesn't mean he's smart it just means he thinks through things without involving his emotions as much as he can), he has a hard time processing social cues leading him to occasionally be rude or awkward. He's a bit secluded when it comes to himself but is deeply curious about people, pokemon, etc. around him. He's usually quiet and always thinking over something. Although he may seem emotionless, he still feels a lot, he just tends to suppress it when he can.

Casual Clothes~
He wears tight black pants, knee high platform boots, a purple turtleneck and a long black trench coat over top of it. He round black glasses which normally sit on his head rather than his eyes.

Formal Clothes~
A white button up with his long black jacket over it. Dress pants and shoes.

Sleep clothes~
Honestly half the time it's whatever he's wearing that day. When it's not that it's an Espeon onsie.

Swim clothes~
You couldn't find this man within 30 feet of water to save his life

Jersey #~
909
He literally just chose his birthday lmao

Pokémon team~
Espurr- M, Lvl 61
Hatterene- F, Lvl 54
Espeon- M, Lvl 58
Lunatone- M, Lvl 56

Family~
??? Fleming • Deceased • His father who died before he could meet him.

??? Fleming • Unknown • His mother who abandoned him early in his life with a family friend and hasn't been seen since.

Theo • Alive • His ex boyfriend who he lived with until he was 19

Maria Moore & Richard Moore • Alive • His adoptive parents who raised him up until he was 16

Backstory~
Bowie's father died a few months before his birth, leaving his already struggling mother to fend for herself. Soon after having Bowie, she left him with a friend, Maria, and disappeared. Though Maria and and Richard were good parents, they weren't very well off either. When he met Theo, a much better off boy his age who promised him he could provide him with a better life, he quickly moved in with him at 16 and the two began dating. However Bowie realized quickly that Theo was a less than great person. He was rude and manipulative and by the time he was 19, Bowie had left to peruse the dream he had always had to be a gym leader.

Likes~
Physic types, quiet, the forest, horror movies, the colour purple

Dislikes~
Feeling like he's too emotional, worrying about money,

Crush~
Milo or Raihan

Other~
•Cares maybe a bit too much about hygiene
•May be a gym leader depending on rp scenario