Cheating Bastard!

//Angst bro. Broski. Brotato. Bronado. Dood. Fam. Homie.

god homie is such an old word omg--//

Bakugou set the weights back on the racks, flinging a towel around his neck and making his way to the gym exit. He had just finished working out for a couple hours, as it was sunday and his husband wasn't supposed to arrive home until around 6 from hero duty. That's the con of working for separate agencies; they never have time to see eachother anymore. Usually they would make time, but both of them have been too busy to even talk to eachother. The most they get to here from eachother nowadays are the pictures shown on billboards and magazines, and the occasional text message.

Bakugou plugged his earbuds in his ears, chucking his towel at the dirty towel basket near the exit before slamming the doors open and walking out onto the sidewalk. Few people passed him as he stared down at his phone, trying to find a good song to listen to while he made his way home.

Just as he went to tap on a song he found suitable for his travels, he heard a few gasps and an "OMG!" from a small group of teenage girls to his left. One of them was pointing to something, so he followed her finger to a billboard not too far away.

His blood ran cold and he froze in the middle of the sidewalk.

On the billboard was a photo taken through a window of him and Ochako Uraraka in a heated makeout session on her couch with the caption "Cheating right under their noses?!"  Next to the picture were two other pictures of Deku and Kirishima, arrows pointing towards them stemming from the original photo. He stood there frozen and dumbfounded for a few long minutes. Who took that photo? How did they know? How did he not see them? Has Eijirou seen this?

His phone vibrated in his hand. A few moments passed before he looked down at the notification, scared of what he would see.

Eijirou: Katsuki, we need to talk. Come home as soon as possible.

Bakugou forced his feet to move, racing down the street and clutching his phone tight in his hand.

His eyes widened, and he had only one thought on his mind.

'What have I done?!'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------POV change fUCKAAAAAHS!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eijirou had just finished making his husband a suprise cinnamon bun flavored cake in the kitchen when his phone beeped.

"Hm?" Kiri set the cake pan down on some potholders placed on the counter, taking off his oven mits and walking over towards his phone on the dining table. He thought he would do something cute for his husband since they never see eachother anymore. He felt they were drifting apart, and that was the last thing he wanted. He loved his dear Katsuki, and the feeling of the blonde boy slipping through his fingers was hurting him, though he wouldn't mention it.

Tapping the notification, he grabbed his glass of water and took a sip before looking back down at his phone once the news website loaded. He dropped his cup, the glass shattering and the water puddling around his feet, the ice laying on the floor and drifting slightly with the water. Everything stopped. The redhead let his phone tumble back onto the table, letting his mind process what he just saw.

"W..........What?" Kirishima whispered to himself, letting his hand glide up towards his face and cup his mouth. He stumbled alittle, catching himself on the dining room table. He shakily reached for his phone, slowly and carefully slipping it off the table's surface and turning it over, staring at his screen as thin tears cascaded down his face. He held his breath, reading the article with shiney eyes.