Be Happy

"when will you tell her instead of staring at her all the time?" Tzu asked Dahyun

"she already knows it" Dahyun whispered just for them to know.

"she does?! Why didn't you tell me?! Or Chaeng?! " Tzuyu whispered yelled

"I didn't want to have your pity" Dahyun smiled with tears ready to roll down.

"Dahyun...."

"I'm fine. She just ignore me now. It kinda of hurts, you know"

Tzuyu opened her arms and Dahyun hugged her. The Taiwanese's t-shirt was already wet, but both of them didn't care.

"all will be alright. Let time fix your heart"

"I don't want to" Dahyun sobbed "I don't want to loose my love for her. I treasure it too much to loose it like this."

"Dubu...."

"I know it's sound stupid but I still want to love her, even if she is hate me"

"hate you? What happened?why does she hate you?"

"it was 5 nights ago when she was preparing to go out................."

Flashback

It was around 5 when Momo left the living room to go to hers.

It was around 5:03 Dahyun notice her absence.

"where's Momo unnie?" she asked right away

"she went to prepare for her date." Nayeon answered

"d-ate?"

"yes. That Heechul isn't going to stop until he will receive a yes from her" Nayeon added

"not going to stop? What's all of this?" Dahyun asked clearly not knowing nothing.

"doesn't she know?"Jihyo looked at the maknae

"knows what?!" Dahyun yelled

"Dubu....." Chaeyoung called her

"Unnie...." Tzuyu tried to approach her

"know what?!" Dahyun asked again.

"Heechul is...... Courting Momo" Chaeyoung said

"he is what?" Dahyun asked

"he is co----" Tzuyu repeated

"I HEARD YOU!!" Dahyun shouted "it's just that...." she run to her room.

"Dahyun!!" her best friend followed her. As they entered Dahyun was already on the floor crying.

"wh-why d-di-didn't y-you t-told me?" the tofu girl sobbed.

"we didn't want you to suffer"

"because now am I not suffering?!" Dahyun shouted

"no it's not like that it's just....."

"never mind. Leave me alone" Dahyun said cold.

"Dubu...."

"LEAVE!!" Dahyun yelled "NOW!!"

And they walked out leaving Dahyun crying her self out, alone.

She stayed locked inside the room for 2 hours and when she walked out the first thing she saw was Momo walking across her smiling at the phone.

"where are you going?" she asked cold

"omg you startled me!" Momo put her hand in her chest "I'm going out."

"where, I asked" Dahyun asked serious

"none of your business" Momo answered back.

As Momo was going to opened the door Dahyun hold her hand and dragged her upstairs.

"Dahyun. What are you doing?! I have a date to go" Momo said in a scary tone

"why him?" Dahyun asked with teary eyes "why him, Momo?!"

"what's wrong with him?" Momo wondered

"answer my damn question! Why him? Why of all the people him?"

"because he is sweet, funny, ca---. Why are you crying? " Momo tried to wiped away her tears but Dahyun shoved her hands away.

"why him? Why?!!" Dahyun shouted "and why not me?!"

"you? What about you?" Momo asked dumbfounded.

"why not choosing me? What he has that I don't?"

"what are you talking about?" Momo was still not catching what she was saying.

"why can't you love me like how I love you?" Dahyun sobbed

"love me?"

"I love you Momo. More than friends" Dahyun looked away.

"you what?"

"I LOVE YOU!" Dahyun yelled.

"Dahyun..... I d----"

"then why were you always caring? Why did you flirt with me? Why did you let me believe you like me the same way? Why?" Dahyun asked

"....." Momo couldn't answer.

"don't you love me?" Dahyun asked softly between the sobs.

"I do, but - - - - - -"

"then choose. Him or me?" Dahyun didn't let her finish

"Dahyun, I'm sorry. But I love him, not you"

"no you don't. You don't love him. You can't love him!" Dahyun was stubborn

"and why so?" Momo was irritated

"because he is older than you! He is uglier!! You can't love me!" Dahyun yelled

"and so? Even Iif he is older it doesn't matter. Even if he is not the most handsome person in the world it doesn't matter. I don't care about how is outside."

"but he is - - - - - -"

"stop it. Don't bad mouth about my boyfriend like this. I won't accept it." Momo was death serious.

She started walking away. "I didn't expect you to be like that Dahyun. Of all the people I thought you were the first one to want me to be happy m but I was wrong" she left.

Dahyun cried and cried.

When she looked down she saw a car arriving and Momo running towards it, smiling.

"I want you to be happy Momo, just i hope I would be the reason." she sobbed looking at the car leaving " if he makes you happier I will be happy for you. But if he hurt you, I will skin he alive"

_________________
Well let's face it. We just know litte part of the idols life, and it's correct like this.

Every one deserve own privacy.

And every one can make their own decisions. It is up to them to decide.

And if it makes them happy we can't do nothing but be happy for them.

Who wouldn't like to see their idols truly smiling? Not like the main part of them who fake it, maybe because they received hate after they made their own decisions.

It's true I'm shocked about Momo and Heechul dating, but that's doesn't mean I hate them for being happy together.

Let them be happy, let's not hate them for deciding on being happy.