What do I write here.

This is my first fanfiction. I posted this before on amino, but I want more people to read it so I'm posting it here.

Today is the final day of the week. The workers of the Happy Hotel are crumbling under the stress of rehabilitating the very difficult sinners in their care. This week was especially long due to the freak accident that involved a cast iron pan and two literes of motor oil. Most of the hotel workers needed to catch up on sleep, some hadn't even had time to shower or eat breakfast. Charlie hadn't slept at all, she was busy helping Angel with his drug problem. Last Monday Charlie and Angel had made a pact to keep the hotel a drug free zone for a week. This meant no drugs on the premises and no consumption, injection, or inhaling of any drugs whatsoever. The spider thought he could do it, he was quite sure that a week was a small enough span for him. But by the gods it was not. Charlie and co had to repeatedly bind him to chairs and beds like a possessed bastard. He would scream in tongues and threaten to suck the soul out of the dick of anyone who kept him from his fix. An exhausting endeavor most foul. Vaggie had I especially rough. Beforehand she was able to help the crew with Angel's antics, but some delinquent group had begun to vandalize the outside of the hotel. This gang of lowlife devils had repeatedly spray painted penises and slurs all over the property, which in turn drove Vaggie up the wall.

Today is the final day of the week. Charlie's eyes are bloodshot and decorated with dark circles. Husk's fur is mangled and tangled. Alastor is on the verge of... scratch that, he's fine, just a bit tired of Angel's threats. Angel is spazing and convulsing, even foaming at the mouth. His only form of communication being his sudden and violent guttural screeches of addiction.
Vaggie however, is on a whole other level. Vaggie is on the hunt. Her breath is shaky, riddled with growls of deep frustration. She lost them, those vandals, those fucking idiots, she lost them. Again. "Raaargh!" Vaggie yelled, pulling a park bench from its bolts and dashing it against a tree. The metal of the bench bent greatly, and a large chunk of bark and wood splintered through the air. Ever since she found them in the act, she had been chasing them down. They would always get away. Sometimes they would even come back twice the same day. Then Vaggie would lose them twice in the same day. "Its those fucking rollerblades," she mused. "If it weren't for those fucking rollerblades, I would have f-f--FUCKING CAUGHT THEM, BUT NNOOOOO, THEY HAVE TO MOVE FASTER THAN THE FFFFFFFUCKING MILLENNIUM FALCON!" Fortunately for her, no one was in the park with her, not that she would have cared if anyone had heard her. Her body temperature rose with her stress. She took a deep breath and...

"God damnit."

With the majority of the stress out of her system, she trudged to the nearest cafe.
With a new cup of caffeine and a half-assed skip in her step, she contemplated the capture of her prey. "Alright, option A: I learn how to roller skate and beat em' at their own game, or option B: I set up a thin layer of the left over motor oil," she cringed at the thought of the previous misuse of the motor oil. "And burn the suckers out when the step in. Hunh, I prefer that one." The moth lady stated to herself in satisfaction.

Now entering the hotel, the crashing of furniture and angry gay spider noises greeted her in a most unwelcoming manner. "I'm gonna getcha! I'm gonna getcha!" Niffty screamed as she tugged on Angel's long eyelashes, riding on his head and clinging for dear life. "GET OF ME YOU FUN SIZED FUCKWAD!" Angel grabbed Niffty by the leg and spun with the form of a Scottish hammer thrower. With a sharp and quick "WOAH-" Niffty careened through the air and crashed through a window, which a passive nail-fileing Alastor fixed with his strange magic. Vaggie rolled her eye and placed her cappuccino on a nearby stand which had previously held a lamp. "Ugh, at least this'll make me feel better." Picking up speed, Vaggie took off into the air. With what could have been mistaken for flight, she launched like a missile and drop kicked Angel with equivalent force. His feet left the ground, he zoomed backwards into a wall at high speeds. His head whipped back and caused a loud THUD to echo through the halls. Vaggie landed on her side. Paintings and portraits lost their hold and tumbled to the floor. Charlie's hurried footsteps slapped against the carpeted floor as she entered the room. "Oh, oh darn it!" She was clearly irritated. "Did you have to go and do that Vags?!" Vaggie winced, it was a hard week, but she was never prepared or used to Charlie raising her voice. "Sorry, I just, he was, and..." She stared at the floor and pitched her legs together, gripping her arms tightly. She really wasn't prepared for Charlie to be so upset. Charlie sighed and took Vaggie in a warm embrace, allowing Vaggie the time she needed to hug in return. Charlie was really tired, she had reached the end of her rope yesterday and was now clinging to stray fibers. She was utterly sleepless now, going an offical two days without rest. "Its alright Vags, I'm not mad, honest!" Her tone was very soft, and she spoke with her eyes peering deep into Vaggie's. She let go and looked to Angel, who was now producing snoring noises. "On the bright side, he's finally settled down." Charlie quipped. Vaggie smiled and revealed a more tender side as she broke into a light snicker, which left as soon as it came when she looked closer at Angel's mouth. "Heees definitely swallowed his tongue." Charlie bolted upright. "Oh?! Should we... uh..." Vaggie left her arms and spoke. "Nah, I don't know what your going to say, but if it's for Angel, we shouldn't. I'm going to search for those fiends. I'll be home later."

Reluctantly grabbing the makeshift canister of motor oil, Vaggie poured a thin layer over the ground where the vandals had come not once, but twice to exercise their artistic impression, even after Vaggie had cleared their 'canvas'. "Third times a charm," she murmured. The moth demon clambered atop a lower section of the roof, and deftly climbed high. Now with a moths eye view, she waited for the vandals.

There. Beyond the trees. 11 o'clock. First one took a look. They darted back. Vaggie flattened herself, hiding as much of her body as possible. Another peek, then gone. Another peak, two steps forward, and a hand motion to the crew behind. Then a group of six or more demons tip toed with long strides towards the wall. Right on target, it was all coming together. They equipped their medium and went to work, snickering and joking in low tones. All of them were In place now, and Vaggies heart was beating fast. She held her breath and leaped. Her long hair fanned out like a peacocks tail and slowed her silent descent. Quietly, without alerting a single vandal, she landed. Slowly rising she took out a lighter, thinking of a cool oneliner to say.
But a vandal just happened to turn and spot her standing in the plain open. "SHIT! Boss, boss were cornered!" He said. All of them turned now, with the leader taking a bold step forward. Each of them had roller blades, each of them were ready to bolt. "Hold yer hellhounds." The leader said. "I'm lil' fuckin' tired of you ruining our fun. Why you gotta be such a debby downer anyway?" With two fingers, he plucked the cheap cigarette from his mouth and blew an impressive plume of smoke. Because of the sudden interruption, Vaggie had lost all of her concentration and forgot her oneliner. "Whatever." She sighed. She flicked the lighter. *click*
She flicked it again.
*click*   *click*       *click**click**click**click*

It wouldn't start.

The members let loose low laughs. The vandal leader whipped out a very large hand gun. Bringing the cigarette to his mouth once more he drew in a deep breath.
"You duuuuumb bitch," he removed the cig and exhaled, flicking it to the side. "Anyone ever told you to never bring a lighter to a gun fi-

FWOOSH!!!

A humungous inferno burst to life from the cig, engulfing the vandals in an instantaneous veil of flame. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" The vandals screamed at the very top of their lungs. Their immolating bodies ran in every direction, slipping and tripping from the muddy ground and the roller blades on their feet. The leader kicked off his blades and dashed out of the eruption. Rolling in the dirt, he put out the flames and came to his senses. Vaggie was standing above him.

His eyes grew to the size of dinner plates, and he crawled away, but it was for nothing. Stomping her foot between his shoulder blades, Vaggie dropped down on the poor vandal. Grabbing the back of his singed hair, she lifted his head and likewise his entire torso. "Wai-"

She SLAMMED his head into the ground, keeping the weight of her arm on his head a few moments after the initial impact. He fought her strength and lifted his head just enough to free his mouth to speak. "I'll come back with more'a my boys," he said through broken teeth. "Were gonna mess this place right up good, ya hear??? Right up g-"

CHOMP!!!

She bit off one of his toes.

"AUUUGH! FUCK! FUUUUUCK! YOU, YOU B- YOU BIT- YOU BIT MY DADGUM TOE OFF! AAAAUUUUGH!!!"

With that, Vaggie arose and swallowed the toe. "Dont come back." She growled with wicked intent. "A- alright now! I'm leaving! I'm gone, really! You practically never met me before!" He broke into a hysterical laughter and darted away. As Vaggie watched the cooking bodies of the vandal gang she wondered to herself, "Why did I eat that guy's toe?"