sᴇᴇ, ʜᴇᴀʀ, sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴀʟʟ ᴇᴠɪʟ

The ultimate Illusionist, known for vanishing and reappearing in a snap; running through audience's minds in and out, mending their thoughts and imagination to their liking.
That's me, my name is [your name]
My spirit lay high like the structure of this...school, I have been successfully enrolled to. It was such an honor to receive that envelope, acknowledging my outstanding acts and abilities to practically mend reality. My heart skipped and twirled, as did I when walking towards the campus.

Hope's Peak Academy. 
Hope's Peak Academy is the school I would arrive to. What fun, what exciting, what joyous moments I will have once I set foot on the school grounds.

As soon as my foot grazed the concrete past those slim, tall metal spears that shaped a gate...little did I know my life would change forever.
And certainly not in a good sense.

My eyes became clouded, my knees weak, it seemed as if every nerve in my body had stopped functioning whilst I was in motion. The concrete became close...closer..

Darkness.
Pure darkness.

My name is [your name], I am the ultimate Illusionist.
Yes, that's me.

╔═.. ═════════════╗

See all evil

╚═════════════.. ═╝

I awoke upon a stained, wood desktop, in an empty and isolated classroom.
Raising my head up with an aching pain throbbing upon my forehead, I squinted my eyes as my pupils dilated to get used to the dark area.
I see what would be windows, boarded up and screwed with gigantic metal screws, something that should be impossible to pry open
I see a vacant room, filled with empty desks that collected dust, leaving the particles to float about visually through whatever light source pierced the darkness.
I see no one, not a living thing or anything that could move on it's own. It became suffocating, sickly odd, ill.

What am I seeing?
I can barely see.
I can't see clearly.
Why?
You'll see everything soon.
You'll see.

╔═.✾. ═════════════╗

Hear all evil

╚═════════════.. ═╝
As soon as I collected my wonders, questions and fear all in one emotion, I hear a ring of what seemed to be a recorded bell tune.

I look up, spotting and hearing the white noise of static that lay upon a glass television screen before a voice spoke.
A high pitched, almost childish voice joyously spoke out in announcement behind the pitch black screen...I carefully listened.

"All students report to the gym for our very special welcoming ceremony!"

The voice stopped talking, and the television turned off. I swallowed the air in my mouth, placing both hands on either side of my head in utter and fearful confusion.
I can't believe it, I must be dreaming, why does this place look like a prison?
Was there even a reason why I was enrolled to this...this, hell so far?