𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆: Pain in the neck.

And so, there were sixteen .

The whole room had the same question.
"Living? Here?"

"You can't be serious!" One shouted.
"You mean we're going to be here...forever?" Another quivered.
"I don't think so" Yet another sassily remarked.

I, on the other hand, had no difference in thoughts, confusion, and pure shock. Why was I here? Why can't I remember anything before coming into this...this - hell of a place. I'm stuck in a school with complete strangers; I don't know these people do I?
That's all of the questions,
Why?

The bear - Monokuma, spoke up once again; its round paws pressing up against its cotton flesh.
"Now now don't fear, you'll 'ave plenty of time to do so after this meeting. First things first: yes!- You all will live the rest of your lives in this academy you stand in! Scream all you want, no one can here you! The whole premises is closed shut, bim bam boom!- Completely sealed like amber."
The voice had no hesitation, nor any kind of sympathy for the tension in the room. The explanation having such a light tone like its innocent left side, yet sinister and dark as much as the right. Flailing its arms around Monokuma seemed to have no care for how the room felt; despite a couple of people having less fear than the next.

"No, just no." The sassy voice exclaimed once again, her thin arms crossed right under her chest; eyebrows furrowed to express some sort of annoyed teenager.

"Pardon me from interrupting quite the explanation, but to live the rest of our natural lives in a place like this?"
Another female entered the conversation, black twists of curls falling down to her hips. Her voice was...royal, delicate and blunt; definitely mature for handling a situation as this so calmly.
Raising a hand, my lips parted to finally utter out a few words..
"I have to agree with them...our whole lives in this place? Is there really no way of getting out of here?"

Monokuma gave a quick "hmph" of a chuckle, flicking its paw in the air before returning its stance upon the hips.
"Natural lives, that's a hoot. Though, if any of you want to leave, there is a trick up the sleeve."
Here we go, everyone was interested.
Bending its knees, the bear hopped up in the air...with its paws waving around as if it had seen the best view of its life. Turning its body mid-air, Monokuma presented frequent flips before landing on the gymnasium floor; surrounded by the 14 others in the room.

"Murder of  course!"
"Stab, strangle, chop, boil, drown, choke - the whole party! Use those pure hands of yours to get some blood on those fingers. The students who complete the perfect murder, getting away with the grand crime, gets to run free of charge! Now how does that sound? Tearing limbs and spilling guts...what could be more exciting?"
As if explaining that whole thing, Monokuma was almost high with bloodlust. To express pure murder as if it was...as if it was a game!

This...this isn't good.

An hour passes, or...that's what it had felt like at least. Yet, so much had gone so sour and pure...chaotic.
Just minutes ago I saw that bear almost blow the brains out of some...biker guy; who was later revealed to be named Mondo.
Our phones were replaced with these informative notebooks.
There was definitely no way out of here.
We all share something similar: we are "ultimates..." or those who are incredibly talented with a certain "quirk" or action.
And...
And...

Well, we're just...here.

The next few days were simply scouting the area, checking our boundaries and rules. We had a curfew and certain parts of the building were completely shut out. The kitchen had plenty of food for everyone, and was somehow restocked every day.
Not to mention, even taking in that murder was given the okay...there was no harm done. That was good at least, including the food and separate dorm-like rooms of course.
It wasn't half bad, but the molding train of thought of staying in here for the rest of our lives...it wasn't necessarily keeping us sleeping like babies at night.