Quotes: By @TayTayv282_

Quotes

"To be an individual is to be oneself but is there more to this. More than living our lives just to be remade. To be set aside and watch as our prosperity slowly diminishes through the lack of obedience to our own self worth. Don't be as which your past self has brought you. Awaken the sleeping soul within and challenge to new limits. Once things come to a new. The cycle only continues.. Individualism "

"Jealousy deprives self indulgence but heals the inconsise. To want what cant be given to have what cant be taught to love what seems to only recriminate the state of being.who can be what was never there...why can he who is broken heal in vain..we are the ones that bring ourselves to this inconsistency"

"Self worth..Value the things that bring you to discouragement..its the pain that proves your capabilities. Being cappable of the undoings of your loses. pulchritude in few transparent trough the reminisces of the undesirables."

PAUSE

Lol so ill prob juss update everytime i write some more.

Ill add a quote every 5 votes 🎉🎉
Ill add 3 more if i get 10 votes for my story "Don't tell em" 👍👍 lol

If you like them then FOLLOW/VOTE/COMMENT for more 👍👍!

ALSO Make sure to read My New Story "Don't tell em"
----> READ/VOTE/COMMENT

PLAY