𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

“𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘, 𝐈 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐎 𝐈𝐍 your hands. He's pushed his body to the limit. Over doing it, as usual. So, he might not be able to move today at all.” Kakashi sensei says to Miss Tsunami.

“What about you? You're still recovering your self?” Miss Tsunami says worriedly to Kakashi.

“Why, do I look wobbly? I'll be fine.” He chuckles.

“Come on, let's go.” Mister Tazuna tells them.

They leave Mister Tazuna's house with a few goodbyes. They make their way through the town. It seemed a bit quiet to Ayame which was weird since these past couple of days, it was somewhat lively. People were everywhere, even the kids were on the streets. Now, there were only a few people at their shops, talking to each other.

“How weird,” Ayame comments. Her gaze falls on a few guys standing down an alleyway, staring at them. Ayame sighs, rolling her eyes as she decides to ignore them for now.
They make their way to the bridge, then they see the villagers who were working on the bridge now dead.

“Someone was here. Someone got to them!”

Kakashi looks around while the three genin seems confused. Suddenly fog starts to surround them and that's all Kakashi needed to answer his own question. It was Zabuza. His suspicion was correct.

“Sakura, Ayame and Sasuke, get ready!” They all jumped closer to each other. Their backs to Tazuna, him in the middle as all four of them cover him.

Ayame takes out two kunais. She did expect that he would be arriving today since the bridge is supposed to be finished today. “Kakashi-sensei, it's Zabuza, isn't it? This is his Hidden Mist jutsu.”

“Sorry to have kept you waiting, Kakashi.” Ayame looks around when she hears Zabuza's voice.

“I see you've got those brats with you as always,” Zabuza comments, and his gaze falls on Sasuke.

“He's still trembling. Poor thing.”

Suddenly, Zabuza's clones surrounds them. Ayame's eyes are wide as she stares at the one in front of her.

“I'm trembling with... excitement,” Sasuke tells him with a smirk on his face. “Do it, Sasuke

Zabuza's clone swings his sword at Sasuke, but the boy is fast, and he cuts through all the clones in seconds.

“Well, well. So he could
see the Water Clones, eh. That brat's grown quite a bit,” Zabuza says as he steps forward with the boy in the mask. He looks at the boy with the mask beside him.

“This means a rival has emerged, Haku.”

“So it seems.”

The four looks at the two and Kakashi scoffs. “Well, well... It seems my prediction was right on the money,” Kakashi says, looking at the two.

“Prediction?”

“That little mask. . .” he says as he stares at Haku.

“Ha!”

“I knew it... Heh!” Sasuke comments staring at them.

“So the Elite Shinobi of the Hidden Mist was a bald faced lie!” Mister Tazuna adds. Ayame didn't predict that they would be working together, but she did find it weird by how they played it off.

“No matter how you look at him,
he's gotta be a comrade of Zabuza. Standing together with him and all...”

Sakura scoffs, staring at Haku. “How dare he show up like that
after what he did!” she yells out.

“And hiding behind a mask, who does he think he's fooling?” Kakashi-sensei asks, and the twins immediately looks his way. “Speak for yourself, Sensei.”

“That's it, I'm taking him out,” Sasuke comments.

“Sasuke, I think we should wait, we don't know what he has up his sleeve,” Ayame tells Sasuke. They can't go up against an opponent they know absolutely nothing about.

“I'll do it, don't worry. I don't know who he thinks he's fooling, hiding behind that mask like some sort of clown,” Sasuke says and Ayame frowns to herself.

“Sasuke, you're so cool.”

“Did Kakashi-sensei just say that?” Ayame says, looking up at Kakashi-sensei. The man just shakes his head.

“He's an impressive youth,” Haku comments.

“Hmm...”

“Even though those Water Clones have only 1/10th the strength
of their original. To think he took them all out,” Haku says to Zabuza.

“However, you made
the preemptive move. Go!”

“Right!”

“What?!” Ayame eyes are wide as she watches Haku spin towards them. Luckily, Sasuke was able to block Haku's attack with his kunai. He kept up with Haku at that speed, it was pretty impressive.

“Ayame, Sakura, surround Tazuna and
don't move away from me. Let Sasuke handle him!” Kakashi-sensei tells the two girls.

“Okay.” Ayame looks over at Sasuke wondering if he'll really be able to.

Sasuke blocks Haku's attacks again. “I don't want to have to kill you. . . I'd like for you to back down,” Haku tells Sasuke.

“Nonsense...”

“I knew it. . . But you won't be able to keep up with my speed,” Haku informs Sasuke. “Also, I've already made two preemptive moves.”

“Two preemptive moves?”

“The first one is the scattered water.
And the second one was blocking one of your hands. . . Therefore, you only have one free hand to defend yourself.” Haku suddenly starts doing a hand sign with only one hand, which amazed and surprised them all.

“Secret Jutsu, A Thousand Needles of Death.” Haku steps on the water, and it surrounds the two of them. The water turns into sharp needles.

“Sasuke!”

Ayame smiles when she sees Sasuke jumping up while Haku jumped back away from the water needles. It seems that the training Kakashi had them do, was actually pretty helpful.

Sasuke throws shuriken at Haku's feet. “You're not as fast as you think.”
Sasuke suddenly appears behind Haku. “From this point on, you'll be the one defending against my attacks.”

But was so fast that Ayame didn't even see the fight. She just saw Haku get kicked back by Sasuke.
“Thought you were quicker, huh? Now, what else are you wrong about?”

“I can't have you mocking our team,
calling them brats. He may not look it, but Sasuke is the number one rookie of the Village Hidden in the Leaves,” Kakashi-sensei says. “And Sakura and Ayame over here, they are our sharpest minds.”

Ayame sighs. He can boast all he wants, they still need to defeat the two of them. “And the other one is
the number one hyperactive, knucklehead Ninja, Naruto Uzumaki.”

“Haku, do you know what this means? At this rate, you'll be defeated
by your intended victim. Get on with it.”

“Yes...”

“What's that?”

Blue chakra surrounds the boy. “It's unfortunate that it's come to this,” Haku says.

“Is this... cold air...?”

Ayame looks around as Haku does a hand sign.
“Hidden Jutsu! Ice Crystal Mirrors!”
Crystal like mirrors appears around Sasuke and Haku.

“What is that? How does it work?”

Haku goes into one of the crystal mirrors causing their eyes to widen, They didn't know what was happening. Haku appears on all the mirrors.

This wasn't just any jutsu. This was something high-level.