Chapter 2

(Name) trembled in fear. "A-Akutagawa-San, I-I-I can explain!" (Name) stuttered. "I don't think there's something to explain. I read the envelope from The Detective Agency." Akutagawa said and came a step closer. 'It's over...' (Name) thought.

"You worthless thing! I saved you, made you join the Port Mafia and I'm training you, but this is what I get back?! You know what we do with traitors!" Akutagawa said angry. "W-wh-what the Port Mafia d-does is wrong." (Name) said. "Shut up! You traitor!" Akutagawa shouted.

"I'll s-stay with the Port Mafia! I haven't done anything yet, so-" (Name) got cut off by Akutagawa: "You are a traitor. The Port Mafia doesn't tolerate traitors. Do you think I still trust you?" 

Tears came down (Name)'s cheeks. "Are you going to kill me?" (Name) asked while she tried to wipe her tears away. "It's such a pity...You are just a weak little girl. You can't control your ability. You have terrible combat skills. You can become stronger if I keep training you, but...you messed up." Akutagawa said. 

"Are...you going to kill me?" (Name) repeated. "No, I wouldn't do that...or would I?" Akutagawa said. Was he going to give her a hug? (Name) hugged him. "Aku-" She got cut off when Rashoumon pierced through her stomach. She let out a scream and gasped for oxygen. She spit out blood.

(Name) tried to hold herself onto Akutagawa. She looked at her stomach. He pulled Rashoumon out of her stomach while blood spurted from the wound. She fell on the ground. "Tsk, you fool..." Akutagawa said and walked out of her bedroom, leaving her behind.

(Time skip, same day):

"Hm, she wanted to ally with our enemies." Ōgai Mori said. Akutagawa regrets it, he really does. He tried to hold his tears in. "Yeah." Akutagawa responded. "But...She didn't do anything yet. Ah, she was a cute girl. There was no need to kill her, Akutagawa-Kun." Ōgai Mori, the boss of the Port Mafia said. 

Akutagawa's eyes widened in shock. " 'There was no need to kill her'? " Akutagawa's voice cracked. Mori nodded his head. Akutagawa's breath hitched. "Hm? Akutagawa-Kun? Are you okay?" Mori asked. 'H-how could I?! I'm such an idiot!' Akutagawa thought. 

Akutagawa looked away and wiped his tears away, not wanting to show Mori that he was crying. Akutagawa didn't know he would get so sad over (Name). Sometimes people don't know how much they care about a person until something bad happens. "Anyways, let's go to see her corpse. We can't let her corpse in her bedroom, right?" Akutagawa didn't feel well. 'Her corpse...' He thought.

They walked to her bedroom. Mori opened the door. Akutagawa immediately looked away, not wanting to see her dead body. "Where is she?" Mori asked. Akutagawa looked in (Name)'s bedroom. "What?!" He shouted. 

(Name)'s body isn't laying there anymore, but her blood is. "She was laying there!" Akutagawa shouted. "Okay, calm down...Akutagawa-Kun. But where is she now?" Mori said. Her blood is on the ground, but there are no other blood traces...

(Author's Note: Vote and add this story to your reading list if you like it. Thank you if you've already done that. :) )