Story Ideas

1

A caretaker from Falmouth is delighted when he gets the chance to take part in the final of Bake Off. However, his chances are scuppered when his nephew is badly injured in a car accident. After the drama, the caretaker realises there is more to life than winning Bake Off and goes on a picninc with his nephew instead.

2

In a world where women have infiltrated the government, one pilot has no choice but to release a pop song by eating his own father. Unfortunately, the world gets into a terrible pickle and the few survivors have to leave in a space rocket.

3

When an acrobat from Pasig decides to join a band, not everybody is supportive. However, her fortunes improve when her tutor writes to the papers. It turns out her tutor murdered the tutor's wife.

4

The hero is a wizard from West Palm Beach who is particularly good at magic. The nemesis is a wizard who eats too much. The nemesis gets the upper hand by playing a dirty trick.

5

A geriatric from Saskatoon is delighted when she gets the chance to take part in the final of a talent show. However, her chances are scuppered by an angyy parrot. Unfortunately, the killer misses the event and vows never to try at anything ever again.

6

The hero is a fairy from Adelaide who is destined to save the world. The nemesis is a fairy who eats too much. It turns out the hero has been dead all along.

7

The hero is a worlock from Toledo who is destined to save the world. The nemesis is a worlock who threatens humanity. The hero exposes the nemesis who's put behind bars.

8

In a world where men are rude and reckless, one business woman has no choice but to leave facebook by becoming a world leader. It turns out all the men were a manifestations of the business woman's multiple personality disorder and her real fight is one to regain sanity.

9

In a world where zombies are starving, one sherif has no choice but to release a pop song by becoming a world leader. After a long and drawn out battle, the sherif saves the day.

10

When a pilot from Kyiv decides to emigrate to a distant land, not everybody is supportive. However, his fortunes improve when his step-sister writes a wonderful song. It turns out they all all imortal.