Jaden's POV:

Well, the first day of school was like any other first day of school. Get what I mean? No? Okay then, it's just waking up extra early because it's the first day of school and then getting ready but not before getting 30 minutes of extra sleep which basically means you woke up early for nothing. Now I'm ranting, sorry. So it's my second year of secondary school and from my first day so far it's going fine. Except from the part where we actually learned today, even though it's the first day of school.  Overall, the first day of school was okay.

It's the second day of school and I want to cry. Today's Friday so it's the weekends after this. It's the second day of school and I have so many things to do. I have English, Geography and BM homework due on Monday, art homework due on Thursday and a science project due on April. 

I have co-curricular activities at school and it's band and basketball. I have band today so I went and at the last 30 minutes, we practiced a new song and when I saw the score, I freaked. On the score, written over there were two solos and at that moment, my spirit just died. I hate being in the spotlight and the score basically just encouraged me to kill myself. Woohoo, talk about first week of school torture. 

Okay, I just finished my rant. I feel better now. Kind of, okay not really.

I use a transporter/driver to go back home from school and the problem about this is money so I'm gonna go all 'why am I dragged into this' kind of mood but it leans more at the 'can we just get over it' side. So, I don't have school on December so I don't have any reason to use the transporter/driver right?  Yep, that's how it is but I still have to pay them the fees because they said it's ' their salary for the month' and me being the messenger told my parents which ended up making them mad because we didn't use the transporter/driver in December. Now, I'm in this situation where one is asking for the money and the other one does not want to. I'm in the middle telling the transporter/driver that my parents doesn't want to pay and telling my parents that they are asking for the money which they refuse to give. Talk about drama. I'm kind of beat and want to get some rest so I'll write in here tomorrow or when I'm free. Bye!

entry #15  Time: 5:23 p.m. Date: 3 January 2020

⁓⁕⁓

Second chapter for all of you. its quite short but I assure you my next chapter is gonna make up for it. PEACE!!✌🏻