Chapter 1

"Stress, stress, stress, ugh." I whisper to myself as I sigh in final relief, I am currently in my garden, ofcourse it's inside my castle. I walked towards the only table and bed like bench in the garden, I saw one of my guards going near me as I sat down, I nodded my head not looking at him. "Princess Maat, the emperor wants you to do a usual check as always in the town, he also added that, some of his people are battling and becoming more barbaric as the days have gone by without your presence." He stated, I nodded with every word he said, already know what he wants to say once he looked at me but why not let the man speak?

"Ofcourse, many days in Thebes means many more wisdoms to seek, ofcourse men will not settle into what they have now like the wisdoms I have given, they will go and go forth sins what they thought are good, some say sins are here to have good, I agree but too much is like saying one should go on a feast and die because of delicious things that silently kills you."

He pours me some of my favorite liquor on my cup as I drank it.

"I do agree princess, but do understand that men, men are like thieves, once it sees a shiny thing, it grabs it, not from he needs it but he wants it." I nod respectively while enjoying my liquor.

"Do give my greetings to father, I'll go and check on our town of Alexandria a while once I finish this wonderful watered fruit. Thank you for your company, you may go." I smile at him as he did return back, once he's gone by the door I immediately cooled of and let myself calm down from all my stress. "Do keep yourself together Maat, you're the future of this land, you are wonderful, do not worry, just do what you love." I breathed in drank all my liquor and got up, I smiled towards my reflection on the water and got out. A little tipsy, so embarrassing, I should've got myself to go sober before anything but service comes first and what I'll always do.

I got inside my large room and got in with my helpers, they dressed me up in my white silk clothing, along with my staff, shoes, golden wrist but mostly my head ring, saying I'm princess. Throughout my days I've been to lands to seek other's wisdom as well as to share mine, give harmony and balance, to proper things with justice, I don't bad mouth people, I say truths and facts, which is now not applicable on that man which pissed me off yet I think I feel something for him which I shouldn't have.

((A new story once again but I won't delete Strawberry On Top this time, I love the plot on both but I really like this one, pls do vote and comment about what you don't and like about this))