Chapter 2

"Pl-please... Have mercy on me! I am hungry. Do understand!" I pleaded for my life at this so called princess, hmn... Never heard of her, maybe because I travel from places to places, but do note, I am saying the truth but at the same time I am not, you understand? Haha,I stole it which is wrong but I am hungry which is right, that's justice right?

"If you're thinking that stealing for your wellbeing is justice, well, you are wrong, one should not steal, one should try to ask, to plead, like what you are doing now." She said walking around me as guards turned to leave both of us in her chambers. "Do take note that I did both wrong and right, isn't that-"

"No." She said turning to me, eyes filled with such furious twinkle in them. She held my chin towards her. "Do take note that a sin is a sin, and a sin should be pay for-"

"Oh little princess afraid to sin? Should I teach you how?" I said now smirking towards her, I know you'll probably kick me if I did this to you but damn this is to only way I could escape from punishment for now, I'll tease her more.
"You know princess, I could make you feel the sin that you're saying." I being held up have no choice for my hands to go to her thighs and rub it, I was going for the face but okay, this is better anyways.

"W-what?! Stop o-or I'll call th-the guards!" She responded having her face red as a rose garden, damn she showing me that face maybe I like her huh?

"Princess look, once a pervert teases you, one should be tough and decline but that'll be more pleasing- Oh! then be stoic and decline, wanna know why?" Her face lighten back to normal as she is now glaring at me still letting me hold her thighs. "Because I am the only who could see your blushing face, you're damn beautiful princess." I smiled gently to her. She blushed once again as I grew more fond of her and me teasing each other for all my life, but not as pervert and princess but as husband and wife. I don't like children but it can work if its mine, ofcourse, we can't be stupid now.

"S-stop, ugh. J-just shut up, you're insulting me, pervert." She got out with her red face and left me there wanting to just stand up and kiss her that time I complimented her, she's different, she never gets ahold of herself but at the same time does, I just you know?...

I want her.