Chapter 1

A lot of time had passed since the 'storage full' notification, and a lot of non-needed apps were deleted.

"I'm scared!" Twitter whined "any of us could be deleted at anytime!"

She was saying this at Tumblr's house, where everyone was meeting.

Facebook and Instagram shared a look (in my version they are brother and sister). "Pfft.. Lynne (that's me! I'm the owner!) won't delete us! They use us ALL the time!" Snapchat exclaimed.

Twitter moved in closer to YouTube. "I know, but.. I just.." she winced. YT put his arm over her shoulder "Hey, I'm sure it'll be fine," he comforted.

Twitter sighed, and put her head into her hands.

"Hey everyone! Dinner's ready!" Tumblr exclaimed, as she laid some food across the table, Reddit nudging her with his elbow.

"Your a good cook, T," Discord complimented, as he munched on his virtual dinner. (Lol)

"Thanks," Tumblr smiled, as she sat down next to Facebook. They high fived.

Suddenly, Google crashed through the door. "GUYS!!" He yelled, whilst wheezing.

Everyone turned to face him

"Dad! What's wrong?" YouTube asked, as he stood up.

"An app! Is getting deleted!" He wheezed. Everyone gasped. "Who?" Instagram asked, also standing up.

"Pinterest!"

"NO!" Facebook exclaimed, as he ran outside. Him and Pinterest were good friends.

"Sorry, Pin. I have better apps," Lynne sighed, as she pressed the 'X' and Pinterest was gone, along with his house.

"No! Why? WHY?" Facebook dramatically shouted, as he looked at where Pinterest once stood.

"Oh god.." Skype gasped, as she came around a corner.

"He's gone."

•••

The next day, Lynne came up to her phone, and looked at the remaining apps. "I wish I could delete some off these apps.. like 'health'... and message! I have Whatsapp!" She complained.

Whatsapp took a sigh of relief.

Lynne opened Safari, and then Google. "Safari or Google.. which one should I delete.." she thought.

YouTube was clutching onto his dad's arm, hoping it wasn't gonna be Google.

Safari and Google were enemies, and wanted to have each other deleted.

"Hmm.. Google is better quality," Lynne ended, as she pressed the 'X' on Safari, and he was gone.

"Oh phew.." YouTube sighed. Google was more relieved then ever, as he hugged his son.

"Now it's the hard part. I have 5 apps left to delete.. which ones should it be.." she thought.

Everyone had a wave of panic hit them, as they all knew any of them could be deleted at any time.