Chapter 1

"What do you mean your sending me back in time!" I was staring face to face with one of my least favorite gods, Hades.

     My name is Percy Jackson, and I thought I was free from the gods needing my help. As usual I was wrong. After fighting two wars he was telling me I needed to keep history on track. Apparently there have been conflict with the natural order of time travel, whatever that means.

       "I told you, I need you to go back to the middle ages to keep history on track."

       "Why can't you send Nico?" I asked.

       He rolled his eyes, "I don't want to put him in danger."

       "Oh, and you'd put me into danger," I spat back at him.

       "The point is I'm sending you and that's that," he growled obviously annoyed. 

       "Fine, but can you at least give me a Gameboy with unlimited battery space for my troubles?"

       "As you wish," he waved his hand and I got attacked by a bright light.

               +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

       Waking up in the middle forest was not what I wanted to do on my first day of summer break.

       I took in my surroundings. There was a lake behind me, but other than that the forest all the same. I could see pretty much every tree I could think of.

       Next to where I woke up there was a satchel. I assumed that it had my Gameboy and hopefully a couple games. I searched through it and found some drachma and a prism so that I could send IMs to Annabeth, my girlfriend.

       "Are you lost?" The voice startled me so bad that I sent a tidal wave crashing on the island in the middle of the lake.

       "Sorry," I said.

       "You're really lucky that I'm not Arthur,"he said. I could see his face clearly now and he looked like he was about my age. He had chocolate brown and blue eyes. He was slightly taller than me.

         "Who are you?" I asked.

         "Merlin, you?"

         "Percy Jackson," I was shocked that I was talking to the Merlin! Hades didn't tell me that I was going to Camelot.

         "Well Percy, that is interesting magic you have there," he was looking around as if making sure no one heard.

          Everything went black before I could answer.

               +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Well there it is. My first chapter of the first book I wrote. I hope you enjoy this. I plan on updating every other day but it all depends on your support
               - H.J.