~Prologue~

The cold force of the smashing waves, which left the after taste of seawater in the air was a bit distasteful, for the young pink-haired woman as she clicked her tongue in annoyance with the after taste still in her mouth. She then gripped the sticky and slimy railing as she marched onward up the rickety staircase...Her shadow loomed over her, as she held the tarnished metal lantern, that she used for light.

To many what the woman was wearing, was completely bizarre. That one would stand there and be severely confused. Once the woman in her strange clothing reached the top of the stairs...she used a tarnished copper key to open....the rusted latch on a rotten wooden door...using her foot she kicked the door open....making a loud creaking sound that echoed in the halls... Turing up the lantern she placed down the basket of food...in the dim dark room...which was dark due to her only being the one up yet.

Striking a match the woman lit a candle and turned out the lantern as she made her way up another set of stairs... Once she reached the top, she then gave a sharp knock on a wooden door... shuffling could be heard then followed by footsteps as a person opened the door...

The door opened revealing another looming shadow...that soon made a yawn...

" your bath has to be drawn." the woman said

the person rubbed its eyes before giving a nod...

The boy followed joy down to bright light...she opened the door as steam came through.... bright lights...with warm water coming out a man-made waterfall where now shown... The boy took off his clothes before jumping in... The boy shivered as he began to soak in the cold water section... His only comfort was the stray whisps of warm steam...

after about 30 minutes the boy eagerly jumps into the warm water... There he lathers up his hair in shampoo...and lathered his body with soap....letting it exact the muck from his body... after 10 minutes he dives under letting be freed from his body before resurfacing ...

after that, he gets in a hot tub for 5 minutes...before he finally dries off...

The woman blindfolded hands him his clothes...

The boy puts them on before the woman takes off her blindfold...

"I'm ready..." ash said

joy gave a nod...

and began doing his make-up and hair...Meanwhile, Mewtwo began waking up...

" Man...I still feel tired I wonder if it's the fact I sleep a lot during the day and then at night I'm a night owl?...." Mewtwo asked himself.

Once joy was done getting ash ready for the day...ash was escorted by some pokemon to the dining area...

ash took a deep breath and waited for when Mewtwo would come downstairs...