Chapter 13: Baby Names~

the next day when ash was in a better mood,........

Mewtwo walked in waiting to hear the genders of the babies, he wanted a son to one day give him grandchildren~

turns out, they were all girls~

Mewtwo was not happy, ash then made him happy~ 

Mewtwo will never say what he said again, for the trauma remains to this day.

the first one that came out of the oven, the name's was kiki, the second one was named Susie, the third one was named Shirly, and the last one was named amber.

kiki, looked identical to ash, while Shirly looked like ash's mother, Susie looked like a combo of Mewtwo and ash, and amber looked nothing like them.

" Are you sure the last one is mine?" Mewtwo asked

" MEWTWO!" ash yelled

" it's just, she doesn't look anything like us, I mean i have purple eyes and you have brown, yet she has something else," Mewtwo said

" my grandfather had white hair and my grandmother had red hair. my mother has red hair, so she does have it just way lighter so now it's pink." ash said explaining amber's pink hair.

" but she doesn't have either of our eye colors!" Mewtwo protested

" my father had blue eyes, and my mother has brown eyes. my grandmother and grandfather also had blue eyes." ash said

" but the rest have tails and fur," Mewtwo said

" so?" ash asked

" so she doesn't have any traits from me," Mewtwo said

ash frowned confused as to why she didn't have one from him, well that was until amber floated up in the air, and sent a shadow ball at Giovanni who managed to dodge it in time.

" AH!' amber said opening her mouth to reveal cat-like fangs, and on her hands, she had cat-like nails of her hands and feet. her pupils were also cat-like shaped.

" nevermind......." Mewtwo said