Dad In The Hospital

Dad just got to the hospital. Mom, Blayke, the Quints, and I are at the hospital to. I knew something was up when I was away from the house for a while. I should of came back earlier, but I was being selfish. I do have my driver's licence now. Parker and I are in Dad's hospital room and watching him sleep. Mom had to take everyone else to aunt Kiki's house because I told her that Parker, dad and I need alone time.
     Dad is slowly waking up and they had to have restrains on him, so he wouldn't try to hurt himself, but I had his pocket knife to get them off. Luckily Parker was asleep when I undone them. Dad grabbed me to hug me because I saved his life millions of times. Mom walked in and saw him hugging me tight because I saved him. I put the side of the bed down so I can lay by him because that's what we used to do is lay by each other when times are rough. Parker finally woke up and wanted on the bed with dad, so I helped her up there.
     I said, "Mom can I use your card to go get me a drink down in the cafeteria." Mom said, "Yes, but get me a lemonade to share with Parker." Dad said, "Hey, can you get me a drink." I said, "You are sharing a xl soda with me." Dad said, "Pepsi." I said,"I know." I ordered our drinks and got them, but I went to the atm to get money out for the present I am getting my parents and sisters. I'm paying $250 to get a photo on multiple blankets for all of the 9 Busby's. I finally went back up to my dad's room and saw no one was in there. 
      I went to the nurses desk and said, "Have you seen Adam Busby or any of my family leave his room?" Nurse said, "They should be in there." The nurse went back to the room with me and I knew they were hiding. They jumped out and scared the pants off the nurse because I had the drinks in my hand. I said, "That is what you get for putting my dad in restrains."
     I handed my mom her drink and Parker wanted to share with dad and I. I said, "Parker, mom didn't want you to have pop late ok, so you are sharing lemonade with her." Parker said, "Okay."
      We all fell asleep, but I was fake sleeping to order the blankets with the cutest photo ever and I used my card to buy the blankets, and the blankets will have names on them to see who's blanket is who's. I was on my dads back, mom was looking at us while the twins were holding her legs, Blayke holding Hazel, and Parker on dad's leg with Riley on his other leg. That's my wallpaper on my phone, laptop, and tablet. Aunt Ashley took me back to the hospital.
      My mom was at the nurses desk and I went up to her. I said, "You signing dad's discharge papers." Mom said, "Yes. Where did you run off to this morning?"
I said, "I had to go take care of something because I was ordering 8 presents for our family." Mom said, "You didn't have to."
     I said, "It's almost the day I became a big sister of the first set of all female Quints in the USA." My phone is going off because I got a notification that the blankets are almost done and need to be picked up.  Mom said, "Who was that?" I said, "My order for the presents are almost done and later when we get home I have to go get them."
       We finally got home and it's 3 o'clock in the afternoon and I have to go get the presents. I got the presents and I had my aunt Ashley set aside to help me wrap them in the back of my big Jeep. We got them wrapped, but mine because I knew what it was. I am leaving mine in the Jeep because my sisters.
      Tomorrow is the Quints 5th birthday and I'm so happy I get to host the party at the trampoline park, since mom and dad planned Blayke's 9th birthday party. The Quints asked me for months what I got them, but I didn't tell them.