𝟎𝟐

𝘠𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘒𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘴

𝘈 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳

○○○○○○○○

Walking in my closet, I grabbed a yellow ringer bodycon t-shirt dress, a light jacket and my yellow slip on Van's. I threw the clothes on my bed, dropping my towel and put on some lotion. Putting on the deodorant, I went to my dresser and pulled out a black pair of seamless panties.

"Paris, you got some tape?" I asked, not wanting to wear a bra and deal with uncomfortable straps.

"Yeah." She said, grabbing her duffel bag and looking through it.

I put on my panties, grabbing a pair of no show socks and put them on. She tossed the electric tape to me, with me catching it and grabbed the scissors. Taping my nipples, I grabbed the dress and put it on, slipping on my shoes. Drying my twists, I grabbed a hair tie and did an half up half down hairdo.

"You wanna come wimme? You know you can." I told her, grabbing my wristlet and putting my phone in it, zipping it up.

I put on the jacket, turning towards her and waited for her answer. She shrugged, getting up and walked down the hall to her room. Walking downstairs, I went in the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips. While I waited for Paris, I walked out the house and decided to warm the car up.

I started it, rollin the windows up and leaving a slight crack in them. Putting my wristlet in the console, I closed the door and walked back in the house. Opening the funyuns, I put one on my mouth and grabbed a bottle of water. Footsteps came down the stairs, with Paris walking in the kitchen and she grabbed a capri sun.

"You ready?" She nodded, throwing the plastic away and put the straw in the pouch.

We walked out the house, with me locking the door and got in the car. Putting on my seatbelt, I adjusted the seat and turned the heat down a little bit. I pulled out the driveway, rolling my window down a little and drove with one hand.

"Nah, bitch. Put both hands on the wheel." Paris said, as I took both hands off the wheel and scrolled through my playlist.

I sucked my teeth, waving her off and  drove with my knees. Connecting my phone to the radio, I gave her my phone and put my eyes back on the road.

"Paris, don't start. It's too early, to play Webbie and Boosie." I said, watching her look through only those two playlists and she sucked her teeth.

"You bitch." She said, pointing at me and going back to scrolling through the music.

[Intro]
I wear my emotions on my sleeve you know what I'm saying
I've always been like that, my whole life, man
If I fuck with you, I'm all the way out there
If I don't fuck with you
I don't mind you knowing I don't fuck with you

Stopping at a red light, I watched as two crackheads argued and the short one, swung on the tall one. I tucked my bottom lip in, leaning forward and continued to watch. The short one dunked the tall one, just as the light turned green and I sucked the fuck out of my teeth. I cursed under my breath, driving off and looked in the side mirror.

Turning on the street my godfather lived on, there were cars all up and down the street. I sucked my teeth, rolling my eyes and just knew he invited my ex. He always doing petty shit and I hate it. That's ok though, cause for my birthday, I'm inviting his ex wife.