part 1 *the date*

I sat on the chair inside this famous restaurant waiting almost an 3 hour for jungkook to arrive. Its our 4 year anniversary of being couple.

He promised me that he will come but it been 3 hour.

“ Miss, we are going to close the restaurant, is there anything you want before?” one of the waiter came to me.
“ no no.its okay. I will out. Thank you ” i said back fakeling my smile.

When i was about to walk out from the restaurant, the rain pour down.
‘ shit, i didnt bring an umbrella with me. ’ i though cursing myself for being a completely dumb.

Just like that , i walked through the rain to the house . Iam all wet. When i reached our home, i saw jungkook car already park at the parking lot.
I sighed and walk to our house. I searched through my bag but i cant find any key. I guess i forgot to bring it. So i knocked on the door. Heard some footstep going downstair and click! The door open revealing jungkook with a messy hair which look like he just wake up from a sleep.

“ y/n, what you doing out here in rain and what is up with your dress huh? ” he spat at me. But i just ignored it and walk past me.
“ yahhhh, dont you dare walking past me without answering my ques...” he closed the door and follow me upstair but i cut him off
“ JUST PLEASE SHUT UP JEON JUNGKOOK. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW. JUST ENOUGH PLEASE. im tired already with you shit. ” i rolled my eyes and go to the closet, grab jungkook hoodie and with a sweatpant.
“ im gonna sleep at the guest room. Dont bother me!” i warned him and he totally look shocked still froze at the same place.

‘ what happen to her ’ jungkook keep thinking what has happen to you lately.
Last week you being a most clingy girlfriend ever and he like it but need some space you know. But today you look like completely a new person.

Flashback ( y/n )
I rushed to the hospital because of the pain i had.
I waited for the result almost 2 day.
And today is the day.

“ Miss Y/N . Come in ” i heard my name being called and walk to the doctor office.
“ yes doc. Is there something serious with me?” i nervously asked the doctor.
“ im sorry miss y/n but this is a bad news. I hope youre strong enough. Following the result, you had been diagnosed with a cancer. Stage 3 already. What we can hoping right now is through the surgery. If the surgery succes you will survive. But if it not, then im sorry miss.” i froze at me place and just nodded. I walk out not caring my name being called by the doc but i stopped walk and look at the doctor again.
“ How much day i have doc?” i looked at the doc as he slightly sighed.
“ Around 3 month. Im sorry miss.”

I reach home sadly thinking what im going to do with my life, how im going to tell jungkook. Im an orphan and jungkook is the only one i have.
Noooo. I have to spent my precious 3 month with him. Just like tomorrow is my last day .

#endpov