The later encounter and another.....guest

"Senior Yang! Are you gonna see me practicing Quidditch?"
"Senior Yang! Do you wanna have lunch together?"
"Senior Yang!!! :DDDD!!"
Boy, can this time get even worse?
It has been 1 day after that handsh- high five, but Fulmer acted like it has been 1 week after it, because he was fussin' with me in the hallway, it was challenging to not ignore him, otherwise I'll be rude.

"Fulmer, I'm trying to go to class"

"It's Ned! Senior Yan-"

"Fulmer, do you have any class to attend, right now?" I looked at him in cold, heh, see if he can fight that. "You don't want to lose house points again, especially with the talks in the facility...do you?"

"Ngh-" He turned back, nice Eugene, you know how to fight without being a b*tch

"I can excuse them with my Quidditch excuses!" He protested "The whole school knows I'm one of the team, a hard working one actually.." He smugged "Also, I DO, in fact, have a practice this morning," Fulmer licked his lips "As a chaser myself, I do have to improve my strengths and killin' the game!" He laughed gently

"Cool" I said calmly "But I have class, and you have a practice. If we're gonna trashin like this, we'll be late"

"Oh sh*t!, that's right" He just realized, what an idiot "Right right, see you Senior Yang!" He ran backwards while waving his hand "Come back to see my Quidditch performance, I hope that you'll take positions in the next year!" "Yeah, hope so" my voice was dry, I know regconized, like I cared more in my almost-late class than his promise, so I rush down to the hallway to find my class.

A few hours later

"Eugene! You got praises in Potions again!" Kelsey Darragh, my best friend, giggled as she hit me hard on the back, "And you gone late to class! What the f*ck?!" Her eyes widen, smiled loudly "Man, I should've join you than drink coffee out of my huge-ass bottle

"lol, but you'll still get scolded, since you're part of the scandals" I chuckled "Yeah, you're right" Kelsey adminted "An O in O.W.L Potion like you will know wassup" She showed her tongue with a silly face, she's making the face like the first time I met her years ago.

Kelsey was a 2nd year in Slytherin, I just met her last night when Ryan showed her to me, he said that she was his childhood friend. Kelsey and I became friends shortly, our personality matches together as best friends, we tend to hang out with each other frequently that people mistoken us as long year-best friends

Just to be clear that, for anyone who read this will ship us, I'm gay and Kelsey is still young, gross.

Kelsey and I were talking so much the I started to have lost my mind a little bit, guess I'm tired or just plain hungry or thristy because, instead of having breakfast at the hall, I was working on homework at a cheetah-speed in the morning, how hard-working I am? More like a guy who doesn't care about his health, like 13 year-old Muggles that gone what people called "Edgy, angsty-mode" (I learned that from Muggle Studies, thank you very much)

We were walking and talking at the same time that I didn't realized how long we were slacking off, until we hit the Quidditch area, where lots of brooms and balls are flying.

"What the hell" I turned to Kelsey "Was this intentional?" I clicked my tongue, knowing that I was skipping classes with a scandalous, young member of Slytherin.

"Nah" she smiled "Just wanna hang out here, lot of my friends are ther-Hey!" She suddenly waved at a girl, guess a seeker, so that's her friend huh.

Then I saw Fulmer.

He was chasing to the goal, throwing the quaffle towards the goal safely, smiling in victory. Then another chaser threw a quaffl-Oh no, a Slytherin got it, Fulmer is chasing him down like crazy. They were circling the field up-high with the strong breeze, the green and the red are in a cat and mouse game, the quaffle was a decision maker, who's going to take it?

Man, I sounded like a 16 year-old Muggle girl, but was really into looking sports. The practice Quidditch match looked more intense than I thought, though a sample, how intense it's going to be in a real game?

"Senior Yang?" I was lost in my head until Fulmer appeared suddenly, face upside-down, position also upside-down.

"Fulmer?!" I was a little bit jumped "The hell? Quit being close to my face!" My hands backed him out, let me be clear that Fulmer was 3 inches across my face, luckily I didn't kissed him.

"Hmm, rude" He pouted "But I'm so glad Senior Yang made to my practice!" He smiled, what a dork "I'm practicing for the game between Gryffindor and Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw are going to againist later, and then it'll be the ultamite battle between the 2 pre-champions, I so excitied! Do you know that I've been doing this fo-"

THUMP!

Uh oh

Fulmer dropped down from his upside-down position, his head landed straight on the ground. He didn't looked injured, but the pain was still terrible, I think.

"Owwie..." He hugged his head "Shouldn't have done that..." Of course you shouldn't talk too much in an uncomfortable position as upside-down broom position. Of course, he's a Quidditch player, so I think he'll handle this pain.

"Damnit.." I was annoyed "I don't know why you were a Quidditch player..." Though it was for mocking, I didn't realized that I'm lending a hand to him.

"Let's go to the Pomfrey's, I don't to deal with thi-"

"NED!!"

I looked at the source of the scream: a blond, long haired girl, dressed uniformly with a Gryffindor scarf around her neck ran towards us, but knelt towards Fulmer. Her eyes were blue, horrified face, said in a caring tone : "Are you ok? Didn't I told you to NOT do weird things with your broom?!"

"Sorry Ariel..." Fulmer chuckled, like he's love-strucked "But I'm fine..."

"Got my wand, hold still....." She cast the healing spell to him, his bruised head healed in seconds, Fulmer moved his legs smoother, the blond smiled "That should be it..."

"Hey" I felt ignored, so I called out "Who's this Fulmer, your girlfriend?" It was meant to be a joke, I started laugh dryly

"Yep" Fulmer answered, smily.

.

.

.

..

.

....

"Wait What?"

The blond girl stood up, then faced me, her smile was kind, she then raise her hand

"My name is Ariel Marie Vandevoorde, 5th year Gryffindor, also Ned's girlfriend, nice to meet you, Senior Eugene Lee Yang"

Shit, I have another Gryffindor coming to my life.