Together no matter what happens

After Sora landed the Gummi Ship somewhere and everyone had gotten out. They all headed to the main island to hang out. Sora walked around with his hands behind his head surveying everyone. Namine was sitting on the sand sketching something while Riku just sat there watching her sketch. Hayner,Pence, and Olette were sculpting a sand Mickey while Donald and Goffy sculpted a sand Donald. Axel,Isa,Ventus,Roxas were throwing a frisbee type thing while Xion collected seashells. When he realized he didn't see Kairi confused he looked around when he saw Kairi heading to the secret place. Slow realization dawned on him. He slowly headed over to the secret place his feet seemed like they were moving on their own.

Aqua pov

As she talked with Mickey she noticed at the corner of her eye that Sora started to head after Kairi towards an unknown place.  Curious she walked up to Riku and tapped him on the shoulder.
" Hmm...?" Said Riku. Aqua pointed confused to the place where Sora and Kairi disappeared too.

" Where did they go,?"

" Oh thats the secret place where their are some sketches we made mainly by Sora and Kairi. And there's this one of the two of them with a papou fruit." 

Aqua smiled glad that Sora and Kairi had found each other. Aqua giggled as Sora and Kairi walked out of the secret place holding hands with blushes on their faces. Aqua smiled at the two soulmates wishing she could be that brave to show her feelings for him.

A/N
Those that have played BBS they should know him and how do you like the story so far. Sorry it was so short running low on inspiration.  See you all later Soraismybrother out.