Back to Buenos Aires

Lilly's pov:

In the airplane:

Lilly: Mom, why are you so nervous? Is that for grandpa?

Violetta: No, why do you think?

Lilly: Because I know that you don't have good relationship with grandpa and now we must live with him because he is sick.

Violetta: I am worried that you will not like Buenos Aires and you will miss Barcelona.

Lilly: I don't have to miss something from Barcelona, maybe just our house. I didn't have true friends there.

Violetta: Because I am actress and singer and they faked friendship with you?

Lilly: Yes, but it's not your fault, and I have my books and series and you, I am fine.

Violetta: I love you so much sweetie, you know that you are the most perfect which happened to me, my everything.

Lilly: You are me telling it always.

Our airplane landed and now we are sitting in taxi to grandpa's house. OMG, that house looks so big and luxury.

German: Girls, you are finally here!

Lilly: Grandpa, I missed you so much!

German: And now you will never miss me because we will live together, I will have my girls with me. Come on Lilly, you must choose your room.

Violetta: You can have my old room  if you want.

Lilly: Of course I want.

Violetta: So let's unpack and then we will have dinner, at 18:00, like always dad?

German: Sure.

After dinner I went to my room, to decorate her but I like it more like mum's left it. When I was looking in shuffles, I found some purple diary. It's mom's secret diary. Maybe I'm too curios but I need to know about my mum's life before me, she told me so little about it. And the most important, maybe I will find who was my father. She just told me about him that he died because of motorcycle accident when she was pregnant.