i eased into the situation. realising what i had done hours later. not hours later after it happened but hours after ethan left. we spent that night drinking bottle of wine after bottle of wine, observing not what we had just done but how we didn't care.

we didn't care enough to even speak about it but about everything else in the world.

"we never went to italy. i always wanted to. you know that." i sigh. the drink taking over my body.

"i wanted to aswell! i always liked shit on instagram about it."

"well, you can like pictures but did you go there?"
i laugh.

"i have been there. just not with you." i lean over and hit him in the chest. "what? i went with gray" he smirked. he teased. he loved to tease.

"well i went to loads of places without you too." i fold my arms, holding my wine glass up still.

"we went everywhere together. tell me where?" he raised his eyebrows.

"i was talking about after we broke up."

"when we was that?" he teased yet again.

i grinned. "you're stupid."

"don't you think we are both stupid?" ethan mutters. he's extremely tipsy by this point. holding the wine glass so perfectly in his huge hand.

"stupid when?" i question.

"well we were so young and we had money we could of just ran off. i hated people then, i wouldn't of cared." i bit my lip at his statement.

"you would of ran and left gray? no chance. how is he anyway?" the red nails looking so pretty against the cold wine glass in my hand.

"good. good. great actually. just at the gym or at work most of the time."

"mhm" i hum.

"why?"

"so grayson didn't stay with elizabeth?"

"nah. she kinda just stopped talking to him? it was weird but i guess it affected him enough to not stay in any relationship. with anyone for that matter."

"with you?" i raised my eyebrows in shock.

"me and grayson will always be together. i just mean like he must of fucked everyone in la instead of tryna find a solid girl. he just doesn't care. it's just a coping mechanism."

i giggled. "that's so funny to me."

"why? gray used to kinda do it anyway before elizabeth?" ethan placed his wine glass down and pour some more of malbec inside of it.

"i know. i know. he just seemed too good to do that. anyone who fucked grayson must fall in love after. i would." i teased. so meanly teased. i send him a glare before sipping on my wine.

"oh really huh?" he rolled his eyes.

"i bet he's great in bed. knows what he is doing." i moved my eyes to my feet. i couldn't look at him or i'd laugh.

"emma don't make me do things i'll regret later."

"you've already accomplished that ethan. but look. i am just saying he's a very charming guy and it would be impossible to fuck him and his godly body, to just leave and never speak again." i shrugged.

"how is aaron?" he squinted at me. crossing his arms.

"don't." i laugh at him.

"did he fill that hole i left in you once we were over?you got with him pretty quick didn't you em?" he was angry. really angry at me.