The Mansion

Everything was well. Sebastian was making tea, Finny was outside trimming and replanting the trees, Mey-Rin was carrying some new tea sets down the hall, Bard was making food while sulking because Sebastian took away his flamethrower, and Ciel was doing paperwork in his office. Ciel was expecting a visit from Lizzy and some odd girl who called herself "Thyme", at the exact same time. He had no clue how to handle their hyperness, but he would have to deal. Sebastian brought his tea and there was a knock on the door.
"Heyy Ciel! I came early because I missed you sooo much!" Elizabeth squealed, placing a cheek on Ciel's cheek.

Sebastian's POV
Why can't that insufferable tyrant see that the young Lord is gay, and mine?!
"Bard, please begin preparing dinner for the young master and lady Elizabeth."
"Yes sir!"
"Mey-rin, please bring lady Elizabeth's favorite tea set out, and don't drop it."
"Yes Sebastian!"
"Finny, please prepare the lady's favorite flowers and put extra work into the garden as well."
"Yes sir!"
With that, they all went on with their tasks.
At least lady Elizabeth is only staying for a few hours. I can tell she annoys the young lord as well. I wish he'd just let me send her a diplomatic break up letter.
With that, a blue portal popped up.