Flight

Why was it always him? Grian asked himself.

Now, Grian was always grateful for what he got, saying the usual, 'Thank you, what can I give you in return?' But, he wasn't always like this. In a different world, some world say universe but I don't, he was greedy. This doesn't mean he isn't now, but back then he would always take anything and everything, how else do you think he was nicknamed a Gremlin? Well, besides his pranking abilities obviously. 

Anyway, Grian would take everything he could fit in his little claws, Pilling stuff into his pockets and jumper. Now, Grian had been given a chance, he could be given flight, or have he and his friends experience it in the near future. Grian didn't want to wait and so, after he fought the Ender Dragon with his friends, he was taken away. This was the only time that Grian had wished he hadn't taken the offer, at least he could look over his friends right? 

No, Grian had resulted to the end of an entire world, all of his friends? DEAD. All of the buildings? DECAYED. The server? LOST

Grian hadn't known what was to happen, now he was flying around with feathered wings with new people building huge projects left right and centre. 

It was his fault. He chose flight before his friends. No. His family.