1

Dear Diary,

I wish I could start this diary on a happy note but disappointingly, I can't. Logan, who is basically Imogen's dad so I guess he's my dad too, has left the Light Sides and joined us Dark Sides...

It was as I predicted... I told Roman this would happen... their walls are going to shatter and before we know it, this'll be the Lightswap au that the fans have created. Although I'd like to be accepted more by Thomas, I don't want to be accepted... like this...

Logan doesn't realise how much of a mistake he's made... the opposite sides will eventually began swapping over... Virgil's already became a Light Side so he won't swap... maybe he was in on this plan I have to follow after all... Katie is the opposite of Logan, me to Imogen, Roe to Kaylan, Remus to Roman, and Deceit to Patton. I fear that this will change a lot that will go on... sides being swapped... Thomas' health... mental illnesses... this is going to turn bad real quick and they all don't know it... Logsn may know...

Maybe the Dark Sides will just trap Logan, keep his captured hers to slowly force the Light Sides to give up... I won't let that happen...

I... will try to stop it happening anyway...

I'm so sorry... I don't know how I can help the other Light Sides now... I just pray that only Logan or Roe will find this, and not Remus, Ded and Katie. Who fucking knows what they'll do if they find out I'm helping the Light Sides...

Shadow's getting restless... I best take her out for a walk, give her a bath and give her food...

...

Hopefully no one will ready this in that time...