Chapter Six - Meeting Him

The sun is shining brightly. Making everything sparkle because of the morning dew like water droplets. It looks like shimmering diamonds.

Outside in the King's garden there were beautiful extraordinary flowers that Ri has never seen before. But there it was her personal favourite the red rose.

The grass is always green , the flowers are all pretty. The breathtaking water feature in the middle of the garden stands out the most. Beauty was ingraved in the exquisite garden of the king.

  But no one can seem to guess what was more beautiful the garden or her.

Suddenly before she could go any further she was stopped by Lisa.

Ri's pov

A surprised look graced my face due to the mind recking news I just received from Lisa. A joke. I prey that it is a joke.

The mighty king wants to meet me.

I have no idea what is going to take place today but I have to be brave. Lisa attented to me getting me ready. 

In an instant I am outside the throne room.

The doors are big and wooden with gold adoring them. I must say this king has style and taste.

Butterflies were flying around in my stomach. I need to clam my nerves.

With a knock on the anonymous doors I go in. Never in my life have I seen a man so attractive.

His face was pure perfection. From his eyes to his shiny lips. He looked some what unreal. His gorgeous hair looked so soft. I just wanted to run my fingers through it. Handsome is the the word to describe him.

Wait what am I thinking? He has looks that can kill. But I should not let my guard down. He is a monster.

The way he sits on his golden throne commands respect. The throne next to him is empty indicating that he has no queen. Lisa never lied. This is true.

I can see the way he is looking at me like I am his prey. I can see his eyes roaming around my body. When he looks at me like that I can not help but be shy.

Taeyong's pov

When she walked in the throne room I was immediately bewitched by her. They way the dress hung perfectly around her curves. Her face because flush when she noticed I was staring at her.

She is really quite breathtaking. Her dark brown hair that looks black as night. Her big brown eyes feld such emotion in them. Her lips are so kissable. I really can not control myself.

"Do you know why you are here?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"Yes , your majesty!" She replied nervously.

She has a look of fear in her eyes.

"Well all you need to know is my name is king Taeyong and you are mine now!" I said as tears falls out of her brown eyes.

The scent of tears hung in the air making guilt build up inside me.

"There is no need to cry woman. Just give yourself to me. My love...." I said to her.

"Are you really serious? My Lord , I do not think I am ready!" She said wiping the tears away.

"What do you mean by that?"I said as anger reflected in those orbs of mine.

"Well I mean Lisa told me that you are over two thousand and I am just eighteen. You are immortal and human. How can we be together?"She said while looking at the floor.

"First age is just a number and it is completely irrelevant because you are still going to be mine human or not. " I growled out to her

"Are you going to change me into a vampire?" Asked Ri.

" No, you will remind human even after you became mine!"She looked so confused.

"The wedding takes place when it is the full moon. That is two days away if you chose to refuse this marriage then I can promise you that your family will not ever see the light of day."She tried to hold back her tears.

She finally spoke " Are you really going to kill them if i refuse? Why do you wish for me to remind the same?" I can not help myself she is just to precious to me.

I know she thinks I am a monster but I can do anything to have her. I would even kill her family to have her. I waited far to long.

" Yes,it is your choice to make. Be my woman or your family dies. I want you to remind the same because your humanity attracts me."I said while looking into her eyes.

" If it because I am human why did you pick me and not some other woman." Wow that one line turned me on.

I got up from my throne making my way towards her. I pick up her chin and look into her eyes as I intertwined our fingers together.

"Because I only want you!" Before I knew it I pressed my lips against her strawberry one's stealing her first kiss.

It was a passionate and heated kiss. Her eyes were closed. Her skin was flushed. I bit her lips as she moaned giving me enterance. My tongue moved inside her mouth tasting every inch of her.  Finally I waited for this moment. Call me a monster if you wish...