Chapter 1

(Sam's POV )

Seeing Klaus kissing another man was a shot in the heart. I felt sick to my stomach as I slapped him. I wanted to believe it was a dream. I needed to believe it was. Yet, I couldn't shake the Image of him and that guy. Their lips locked, The surprise look in Klaus's eyes as they broke apart. It made my stomach churn as I left. I ran down the street. My shoes thudding on the cold pavement as I kept running. It started to Rain. Heavy droplets. falling from the heavens soaking me to the bone as I continued to run, The thundering skies echoing my footsteps as I finally stopped catching my breath as I leaned against an oak tree. My lungs burning as I glance up. 

There he was the man that ruined everything. Smirking smugly as he taunted me. His eyes alit with glee as he tilted his head as I glared at him. "Fight me you coward. You son of a bitch. You ruined everything" I yelled as I balled up my fist as I made my way towards him. I was feet away when his entire demeanor changed. His eyes went a ghost white as he growled.

"Phasmatos Ossox" He mumbled.

As soon as the words left his mouth. I felt wrist snap as my leg twisted with a sickening crackle as I fell to the floor as I screamed in pain. His eyes met mine as he raised his hand before shuddering before screaming "NO!" he fell to his knees before falling over next to me. I saw his chest rising and falling as I whimpered from the pain as I rolled unto my back as I cradled my hand. 

I dug out my phone and gritted my teeth as I dialed the number. it rang for 3 seconds before it was answered. "Sam Love where are you. I've been searching for you everywhere. Let me explain" Klaus stated.

I whimpered slightly as I took a deep breath. "Help Me. I broke my leg and my wrist. There is some witch dude that was kissing you knocked out." I finished.

There was silence on the other line before I looked up and saw his Blue eyes gazing into mine. He bit his wrist and without waiting for permission he fed me his blood as I choked on it, but I could feel my bones knitting back together with a few pops before I could get to my feet. 

"Are you okay love?" Klaus asked his voice tender with concern as he glanced over me before his eyes fell on the man that attacked me. "I'll kill him"

I shook my head as I leaned my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me. "We need answers. We take him with us."

Klaus sighed as he nodded before grabbing the male by the collar and vamping us home.

💠💠💠

(Kol POV)

Anger that was all I could feel, That and Betrayal. Dean kissed Stefan back. I hated him for it. I hated myself for falling in love with him. I blamed myself for it. Perhaps if I was home more. I didn't know the story or even why. Why should I care. Dean kissed another man. Obviously, we weren't good enough. I mean how could I be so foolish. Trust a hunter and I end up hurt and broken.  At least I know how he feels. 

After the restaurant I ended up craving something sweeter. Something delicious and red. It dribbled down my chin as I wiped my lip looking at the bar of dead bodies. I needed the strength, the hunger and rage was overbearing as I sank my fangs into another warm vein, savoring the taste of iron, tequila and Bacardi. It was a nice change then the filthy animal gunk Dean tried to feed me. I finally dropped the corpse at my feet as I stood up snatching a bottle of Malibu Rum and ripping of the lid, bringing it to my cherry stained lips as I drained the bottle before tossing it and then grabbing a bottle of wine. I popped off the cork and drank a few sips as I grinned seeing someone walk in. It was a woman. She had flaming red hair as I tilted my head. I could hear her heart hammering as I grinned my fangs extending and my eyes going red.