Chapter One:

Janus watched as Anna helped Patton set the table for dinner. He kept telling her to go sit down, he had this, it was fine. But she didn't listen... He was sitting beside Remus on the couch. Remus was drawing some...rather crude pictures in Roman's sketchbook.

Remus: "he is going to be so pissed..."

But Janus wasn't listening...he was focused on the girl in the kitchen. She was in a pair of black fuzzy pj shorts, and a mint green tank top, with an pale orange apron in. She had a bit of flour on her face. Patton made a dad joke and he watched as she tipped her head back and giggled, the sound of it like a peal of bells. He sighed in a lovestruck way and Remus stopped drawing.

Remus: "just go talk to her, confess DAMMIT Janus..."
Janus: "wh-what are you talking about? I feel nothing for her. "
Remus: "I can see the way you look at her. Dear God all of us have seen the way you are around her...you are in love with Anna. Its so obvious that Roman has even made a ship name for you too, JaAnna, and fan art...don't ask ....."
Janus: "I... that's not... who said... okay fine... Yes Remus... I'm in love with her. But she sees me as a brother, like she does everyone else... except Remy... she likes him..."

Remus raised a brow at the liar trait. Remy was gay and everyone knew it... In fact Anna was the one who had set him up with his boyfreind. Anna and the sleepy man we're best freinds... That's it... He watched as Janus cringed, he looked where Janus was looking to see Patton complementing her, telling her she was such a sweetheart for helping, and her saying it was nothing and she wasn't a sweetheart, she was a plain nobody and nothing. Janus cringing like that meant He could feel her lying to herself, and it was hurting him. He saw him cringe again multiple times before he tapped his freind on the shoulder to see if he was alright, only to be startled by the tears falling from the Snekman's eyes. Janus NEVER cried...

Janus: "she thinks she is nothing, she is so wrong. She is a queen... Everyone says so. "
Remus: "again...? I wish she would stop that..."

Janus looked at her as the words fell out of him. It was a song, and he changed the lyrics slightly, so now it was his perspective, to fit the situation better. Now it was him singing about her. No one... not even Remus or Virgil had ever heard Janus sing until this moment.

Janus: "She wasn't raised in a castle, she grew up on the outskirts of town. No dresses with golden tassels; the rings on her hand were handed down. But she's gonna find the one that needs her, sees her, and treats her like she's already royalty. There ain't nothing priceless on her wrist, she might not fly private... but that don't mean she ain't a queen... Queens don't hate, Queens don't fight. Queens don't stay unless their King treats her right, oh. Every jewel on her crown, you better believe that she earned it. Won't keep people around that don't believe she deserves it. No, Queens ain't fake. A Queen's gonna rule just the way she was made, oh. She ain't 'bout to let nobody come and take her off this throne... Some girls might, but Queen's don't! No, she don't need the tallest tower to prove to anyone she ain't weak. She turns her pain into power, every tear's a diamond on her cheek... Queens don't hate, queens don't fight. Queens don't stay unless their King treats her right, oh. Every jewel on her crown, you better believe that she earned it. Won't keep people around that don't believe she deserves it. No, Queen's ain't fake. A Queen's gonna rule just the way she was made, oh. She ain't 'bout to let nobody come and take her off this throne... Some girls might, but Queen's don't! Queens dont break, they just get stronger... There ain't nothing they can't conquer... Queens don't hate, Queens don't fight. Queens don't stay unless their King treats her right, oh. Every jewel on her crown, you better believe that she earned it. Won't keep people around that don't believe she deserves it. No, Queen's ain't fake. A Queen's gonna rule just the way she was made, oh. She ain't 'bout to let nobody come and take her off this throne. Some girls might, but Queen's don't! "