Chapter one

Info:

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 16

Quirk: Sand Manipulation

Description: You can manipulate sand at will, you can even create a strong shield around you of sand. You can make it take any shape or form (basically you're a female Gaara)

Drawback: Dry throat

Hates: Heights and depending on the situation, loud noises.

Likes: Just about anything

Y/n's P.O.V:

I take a deep breath.

Here I am, at the foot of U.A.

I passed the exams easily and now I'm at the school I've always dreamed of being at.

It was everything I wanted and more.

I made my way to class 1a and took my seat quietly.

I had noticed that a very eccentric looking blonde was looking at me, sparkles surrounding him.

I looked over at him and he looked shocked at the fact that I even noticed him.

"Do you need something?" I ask him.

His cheeks tint pink but he doesn't seem to realize that it was happening.

"A-Ah, no not really Madame Moselle. I just thought I recognized you from the entrance exams...you do use sand right?" He smiled.

"That's correct, you're very observant." I smile back at him.

The boy looked off to the side, he felt as if his heart would burst out of his chest if he made eye contact with you any longer.

"G-glad I remembered Mon Cheriè, you were very brave out there doing what you did." The blonde stuttered.

"Ah, you mean helping take down that zero pointer? That was nothing really...." I sighed, that robot really wasn't a problem for me, I was related to Gaara and he trained me personally for this. However I don't think he knows that these people have powers called Quirks.

If Gaara did know he would take me out of this school immediately, even though I'm mentally and physically ready.

"I wouldn't say that Mon Cheriè! You can't just say that it was nothing after taking down such a dangerous robot." He said quickly while looking in my direction.

"Thanks...you're pretty cool dude." I give him a closed eyes smile. His face exploded red, and he cleared his throat and his his face with his hand.

"I'm Yuuga Aoyama." He introduces himself.

"Yuuga? I love your name it's cute!" I say quickly.

He blushed again, he wasn't sure how much more he could take.

"Y-you think? Thank you Mon cheriè."

"Anytime Yuuga! I'm Y/n L/n, very nice to meet you." I smiled at him.

"You have a nice name too Y/n." He smiled back at me, sparkles producing from him.

I ended up blushing this time and just nodded.

"Thanks Yuuga."

"If everyone is do talking now, I would appreciate it if you changed into this and head outside." Our sleep deprived teacher said.

Oh boy, this should be fun...