50

I woke up around what looked like 10:30 I see Vincent gone and I look over and see a note

*good morning baby, me and the guys stepped out for a meeting and the girls are with us I didn't want to wake you so here a little note saying I love you and we should be back around 12:00*

I got up and went to the bathroom and to my luck no blood what no blood there's no way my periods late, maybe I'm just over reacting or should I be worried, my period never been late before until well now.

I just think to myself there's no harm to make sure I'm not, so I got ready and grabbed my phone and texted Vincent saying I'm going to the store real quick I'll be back shorty, so I grab the keys I decided to take one of his jeeps cause why not and go to the store.

I got to the store shorty since it was one up the street and I make my way inside to get what I needed not trying to waist anytime, I shorty found what I was looking for and got to self check out and hurried up home.

Once I got inside I ran upstairs to the bathroom locking the door. I read the box carefully to make sure I do it right, I mean how could I do it wrong. I sit down and do my business making sure I get enough on the stick. The box said wait 3-5 minutes so I put the cap back on and I set a timer for 5 minutes just to make sure.

I'm pacing back and fourth thinking how, I hear the timer go off and I just to scared to look, I finally look and the most shocking thing that could ever happen to a woman had happen today. Those two lines

"He's gonna kill me" is all I could think.

———————————————

             Later that evening

I hide all the fact what I went to the store and bought and I hide the rest under my pillow, no bad hiding spot, in my shoe yah he won't find it there.

I'm just pacing back in forth "how am I gonna tell him" I just kept saying to myself, "what if he wants me to get rid of it" All these questions where going threw my head. I soon later heard the front door open. "Shit shit shit shit shit" I couldn't help but just freak out "okay addie chill breathe it's okay you gonna be okay"

"Hey addie"

I jumped "jeez ash"

"Sorry, miss jumpy"

"Oh shut up, no wait don't shut up come here" I said grabbing her arm and pulling her into the room and locking the door

"Hey what gives" she said

"Look, but promise you won't scream" I said to her

"Why would I-"

I showed her before she could finish her sentence

"Addie what the fuck"

"I know please, you can't say anything"

"Did you at least tell em?" She said me

"No, I just told you, I'm scared to tell Vincent I don't know what he might think" I said

"well you never know, you gotta tell him though, look Emily's gonna be mad that we didn't tel her so you might as well let me go get her and we'll just tell them after dinner."

I thought for a moment she's right, so I agreed with her. She left and shortly she came back with em.

"Okay okay what's the big deal?" Em asked

"Look" i showed her

"O.M.G, are you serious right now?" She said

"Shhhh before they come up here, I'm planning on telling them after dinner so your gonna help us." I told her

"Woah woah woah, so you basically want me to do what hold someone back just in case something happens, what could go wrong?" Em said

"You right, but yes I'd like a little back up just in case, but c'mob before they come looking for us." I said

We all went downstairs into the kitchen

Vincent was getting ready to set the food, while Danny place the table. I walked over to Vincent and gave him a hug, he placed a small kiss on the top of my head

"Hey babygirl" he said

"Hey daddy" I said back, "what you cooked?" I asked

"Some pasta, it's gonna be real good." He said

"I bet, it smells good." I said back

He placed another kiss on the top of my head and said go ahead and sit down he's getting ready to set our plates. I go find a seat and sit down. Vincent did my plate first then em, ash, Danny, Michael, and then finally his.

Dinner was over less then an hour, everyone was laughing, talking about how everyone's day went, dinner was finally nice. I helped daddy clean up the kitchen, the table then the dishes. Once we where done we all sat in the living room watching tv, it was getting pretty late so everyone was getting ready to head for bed, I decided to not say anything yet I'd just wanted to tel Vincent alone, so after finally the living was cleared Vincent and me got ready for bed.

Right before he was ready to turn the light off I spoke

"Daddy, um I gotta tell you something, but you gotta promise to be mad." I told him

He turned back to me and said he promises not to get mad

"I don't know how to tell you so just here." He looked confused as I turned to my side and grabbing the test I put by the night stand and I just gave it to him.

He looked at it for a while and I mean a longgggg while. Then he spoke "your pregnant" he looked up back at me and fainted.

So much for that.