Part 2

I let out a sigh as I leaned against the door. I hear someone knock at the door. I was too embarrassed to open the door so I just say "I-Its occupied" (Bizz) look down at my phone and see that It's Anai. I let out a sigh.

ramen_remotes
Yeah, what is it?

denny_steelv1
Can you come up to the bathroom

ramen_remotes
Why?

denny_steelv1
Well you see
Um
I may have had a moment with Nicole

ramen_remotes
Ok...What type a moment?

denny_steelv1
Oh
You know
A sexual one.

ramen_remotes
Omg really

denny_steelv1
Yes please just come up and help me. I need you to go into my bag and get my pants actually just bring me my bag.

ramen_remotes
Ok, I'll come back quickly. So just hang on. But you have to tell me what happened.

denny_steelv1
Ok. Thank you.

  I stayed up there for an hour before she came back and up to me. I changed and came out. She had a knowing smirk. I groaned " Shut up " Everyone looked at me before they went back to what they were doing. I just sat down and made small talk with everyone around me. After hours of that, we all went to bed.

  I woke up to a loud bang. I looked around to see that everyone is gone and is at the table. Well except Arie and Mia. So like half is gone. I get up and go upstairs into the bathroom. I fix myself up, like change clothes and stuff. I then walk back downstairs and now everyone is at the table. I sit down in a spare chair. We all eat what Nicole made. It's was waffles and eggs. Everyone mostly ate the waffles as most of them didn't like eggs.

   We talked about last night. I couldn't look Nicole in the eyes. We talk for a couple of hours before they left. I had to stay for two hours longer than the rest. I glance at Nicole. It's just me and her now. I try to talk with her but it's...uncomfortable. When I try to I ended up embarrassing myself.

  I sigh and proceed to get up and walk up to her. I look her in the eyes and say " I'm sorry about earlier. Let's...let's forget it ever happened..Ok". She was quiet for a bit before she confessed " What...What if I don't want to forget. " I look at her confused. What did she mean by that?

  She then gets up and was about to do something but then Jane bursts through the door. She screamed a " Hi People. " We quickly move away from each other and say a small hello to her.  She runs upstairs with Misaki running after her. I look at Nicole and blush. I sit down at look at my phone.

  I try to stay calm but I keep thinking about what happened. What did she mean? What was she going to do? Wait does she like me? I look at her and see her blushing and looking at her phone. I wonder what she doing with her phone. I try not to think of anything dirty as I don't want a repeat of what transpired last time.

  After some time my dad finally said to come outside. When I did I see he is just sitting there in the car. When I get in we drive off.  We didn't talk much. When we get inside the house I run off to my room. It's great. I have a room to myself. I sit there and listen to some music. 

  It's been some hours and I've haven't really done anything. I've just played Xbox. I look over and see my little brother on the game right now. I sigh and just go back to sleep. (Ring) (Ring) (Ring). I groan and grab my phone. I see that it's my friends.

Boomers

ramen_remotes
Hello everyone

nikinex7
Hi

mia.quetzalli
Hey guys.

ramen_remotes
So how is everyone doing?

nikinex7
Meh

mia.quetzalli
Haha yes. I'm at McDonald's. Getting a come chicken nuggets.

nikinex7
Damn. Lucky.

ramen_remotes
Wow. I wish I was.

denny_steelv1
Yo

nikinex7
Hey Daniel.

ramen_remotes
Hi

Mia.quetzalli
Hey Annie bi-nanny.

denny_steelv1
So what are you guys doing?

Mia.quetzalli
I'm at McDonald's

nikinex7
I'm at home just playing with Misaki.

ramen_remotes
I'm just laying down.

denny_steelv1
Oh cool. I just woke up from a nap.

ramen_remotes
Cool

nikinex7
Oh nice

Mia.quetzalli
That great. I wish I could sleep😴

denny_steelv1
Yeah.
I can't believe that we have to go to school tomorrow. I feel like the weekend has just gone by.

ramen_remotes
Yeah. Same. I hate school.

nikinex7
That's what it does

mia.quetzalli
Nicole! Shut up.

nikinex7
Make me

mia.quetzalli
I will. Don't test me.

nikinex7
Oh yeah

mia.quetzalli
Yeah.

I laughed at their little fight. This is why I'm glad they're my friends. I just continue to talk with them for a bit before we all leave. I go back to bed after I shower. When I'm laying down. I look at the ceiling. Nicole...Nicole. I bite my lip as I start to think about her. Her smile and her eyes. Her ass looked nice in those shorts. Like really nice.

  I turn over and starts to grind down on my bed. I go quicker and quicker by each passing moment. After a bit of time, I finish. I go into the bathroom and get changed. I go back and lay on my bed. I listen to different songs as  I fall asleep.

(Bizz)(Bizz)(Bizz)(Bizz)(Bizz)(Bizz)

What the hell? I turn off my alarm. I groan and roll over and look at my ceiling. I sigh and get up. I go into the shower and clean myself up. I smile and put some clothes on. I wait until I have to leave to go to the bus to go to school. I hate this bus so much. They're so many annoying people on here.

~~~~Five hours later~~~~

I was just wondering about the halls of my school. I didn't want to be in class so I just didn't show up. I was having fun until I heard a yelling and loud footsteps. I turn around and see...I see? A person grabs my arm and we run around. When I try to get out of their grasp they just hold me tighter. After a while, we stop.

  I try to see who it is but then I'm shoved into a locker. I shout at them but it's too late. They're gone. I stand there for what feels like hours. I attempt to get out but it's too small and tight. I sigh but then I hear a voice. They sound like they're running. What's up with today? The door suddenly opens but before I could get out, someone else gets shoved in. Then the for is locked. Both of us are silent for some time. Until I hear that voice...Nicole...

I blush as everything finally clicked. Someone, most likely our friends, planned this to get Nicole and me alone together. I also realized how much she was pressing against me. I let out a broken hi. Oh God, this is bad. She too innocent for this. " So....what do we do now Daniel." She said as she looked around. She moved at the bit and I try not to react. This is going to be a long time.

A/n
Haha.
Have fun