Chapter 1: No Matter What

<Above is Y/N's Current Outfit>

Hey guys! I decided to make another One Piece X Reader Book (My other one is The Lines Of Life) I'm planning to update both in an equal schedule. If you like this one then I recommend you check out my other book! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.

Key:
Y/N- Your name
L/N- Last name
H/C- Hair colour
H/L- Hair length
E/C- Eye colour
F/C- Favourite colour

Let's begin...

A yawn escaped my lips-which were coated in a thick blood red lipstick-and my hands stretched outwards. The sudden exhaustion came crashing back. After working hours on end it really takes its toll on you.

With my legs crossed on the messy desk in front of me, and my arms laying intwined with each other, the sudden flutter of winds made me divert my attention to the bundle on feathers perched on the tip of my foot.

"Ah Malkali, you've finally returned. What did you manage to take?" I questioned smiling at the bird. The Magpie only replied with a harsh glare of its only eye. A smile instantly appeared on my face. "It's heavy isn't it?"

The bird didn't respond, it just began to dig its beak into the large ruffles of black and white feathers. Once it finally hooked onto something, he slowly dragged his head out pulling multiple things with it. Multiple thuds could be heard, as gold coins and bracelets dropped onto the table. However the one thing that caught my e y e was the Log Pose in between his beak. With small little jumps, he made his way towards me now resting on my hip. I lowered my hand, and he willingly dropped the important device into it.

"You struck gold this time didn't you? Well done Malkali we might be able to finally get away from this place!" I grinned, he seemed to as well.

I gently placed the Log Pose onto the table and put my hand out for the Magpie to jump on. With one big jump, his sharp claws leapt onto my hand.

"Wait where did you manage to find this? I thought Grernol had made sure all of these were destroyed?" Suddenly it clicked, my mouth opened slightly and my breath caught in my throat. "Don't tell me... MALKALI!"

Somewhere in the not far distance...

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!" A ginger-haired girl screamed, panic rushing through her body.

"We're doooooommmeeed!" A long nose boy shrieked in fear, his whole self shaking.

Despair spread through the ship, the news of what happened making everyone panicked. A saddened frown stood out from the rest, tears formed in her eyes as her body began to tremble at the thought of it.

"M-my country... is *hic* m-my country is" The poor Blue haired princess couldn't bring herself to say it. Her heart ached at the thought of what was happening in her homeland. The whole reason she even left was to try to figure out what was happening, but now she can't even get back to see it fall.

"What are you guys crying about? Well, be fine! We can just go in one dir-" A confused Captain said before he was interrupted.

"YOU IDIOT THIS IS THE GRAND LINE WITHOUT THAT THING WE WON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO. NOT ONLY THAT WE CANT SAVE VIVI'S COUNTRY. IF IT WASN'T BECAUSE OF THAT DAMNED BIRD WE WOULD OF BE COMPLETELY FINE!" The ginger shouts smacking the boy on his head, causing a massive purple lump to appear.