Chapter 1

It was a nice early Saturday morning, Morgan woke up it was 10:37. It was her birthday today she was turning 16 she was going to pick up her license this afternoon. She walked downstairs.
"Happy birthday sweetie" mom said
"Thanks mom" Morgan said
"I made your favorite breakfast for your special day"
Yes I think to myself my mom makes the best ham omlettes with gooey cheese in the middle. I quickly ate my breakfast and took a shower. I have to go get my license soon I better brush my hair. Morgan went into there old blue garage and grabbed her bike and bikes to the place to get her license. as she arrived she saw an odd man in the corner staring at her. she quickly looked away her was probably friendly I shouldn't judge him by his looks. she looks down at her phone her mom had texted her to see if she was alright. I quickly texted back my mom to know that in alright. I was next in line finally I get to have my license how great now I can drive lol by myself. she got her license and walked outside. Morgan saw the odd man outside blow it seemed as if he were following her. she was looking for her bike. nothing. her bike is gone. All of sudden she can't see a thing she can't breath there is a hand over her mouth. everything goes blurry.